• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ğŸŒ±unluckyusagi's STORE🌱 (fossils, DIY, crafting service & more)

Hi! May I buy the brachio tail, a deer scare, a cherry blossom pond stone and a zen style stone? I will provide my own material for the crafting service, of course.

I’d like to have the ironwood bed and ironwood dresser crafted
yes! (sorry fell asleep yesterday; ; ) pm me when I can come make them !
Post automatically merged:

Back again!
Can you make me a plain wooden shop sign please?
yeah ofc! just pm me when you can ^^

Hi! May I buy the brachio tail, a deer scare, a cherry blossom pond stone and a zen style stone? I will provide my own material for the crafting service, of course.
yes! I got the fossil ready ! pm me when I can come and drop it off & craft c:

hi can i get the DYIS?

modern wall
wooden table
backyard lawn?

ofc ! they're ready for you, pm me when I can drop them off c:

Hello would I be able to buy the mama bear and long bathtub from you? How is $15k IGB?

Not sure how much its costs so what do you believe would be a fair price?

I'd love to purchase the right quetzal wing, and have you craft zen-style fence, gong, starry sky wall, and stone lion-dog for me! I will provide the materials! Is 1.5mil okay for everything?

I'd love to purchase the right quetzal wing, and have you craft zen-style fence, gong, starry sky wall, and stone lion-dog for me! I will provide the materials! Is 1.5mil okay for everything?
:0 !! oh my gosh thats ok !! but sadly I only have the zen style stone, not the fence,,, if I can craft anything else let me know ^^

:0 !! oh my gosh thats ok !! but sadly I only have the zen style stone, not the fence,,, if I can craft anything else let me know ^^
Oh my bad I must've read it wrong! Sure I'll look over your list again!

Okay so I don't have a Large fragment (I thought I did) So! I will take the right quetzal wing, have you craft the zen-style stone, gong, aries rocking chair, and stone lion-dog! Oops! Garden Wagon too!

Last edited:
Back