• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ğŸŒ±unluckyusagi's STORE🌱 (fossils, DIY, crafting service & more)

Hi! May I buy the brachio tail, a deer scare, a cherry blossom pond stone and a zen style stone? I will provide my own material for the crafting service, of course.

I’d like to have the ironwood bed and ironwood dresser crafted
yes! (sorry fell asleep yesterday; ; ) pm me when I can come make them !
Post automatically merged:

Back again!
Can you make me a plain wooden shop sign please?
yeah ofc! just pm me when you can ^^

Hi! May I buy the brachio tail, a deer scare, a cherry blossom pond stone and a zen style stone? I will provide my own material for the crafting service, of course.
yes! I got the fossil ready ! pm me when I can come and drop it off & craft c:

hi can i get the DYIS?

modern wall
wooden table
backyard lawn?

ofc ! they're ready for you, pm me when I can drop them off c:

Hello would I be able to buy the mama bear and long bathtub from you? How is $15k IGB?

Not sure how much its costs so what do you believe would be a fair price?

I'd love to purchase the right quetzal wing, and have you craft zen-style fence, gong, starry sky wall, and stone lion-dog for me! I will provide the materials! Is 1.5mil okay for everything?

I'd love to purchase the right quetzal wing, and have you craft zen-style fence, gong, starry sky wall, and stone lion-dog for me! I will provide the materials! Is 1.5mil okay for everything?
:0 !! oh my gosh thats ok !! but sadly I only have the zen style stone, not the fence,,, if I can craft anything else let me know ^^

:0 !! oh my gosh thats ok !! but sadly I only have the zen style stone, not the fence,,, if I can craft anything else let me know ^^
Oh my bad I must've read it wrong! Sure I'll look over your list again!

Okay so I don't have a Large fragment (I thought I did) So! I will take the right quetzal wing, have you craft the zen-style stone, gong, aries rocking chair, and stone lion-dog! Oops! Garden Wagon too!

Last edited:
Back