• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

introduction post

@Chris I actively play animal crossing new leaf 3ds, I used to do trading over tumblr many years ago but didn't hang out with the community much. I like to provide conversation or fun thought activities to online communities and really value the chance to communicate with people.

I've had my eyes on this forum since a friend mentioned it was actually quite active, and forum posting format is far more natural to me than text limits or super large websites. Most of the internet is too big and populated for me to feel comfortable in.

my plan for my animal crossing new leaf cartridge is to "100%" it. obtain every item, display it all in order within the player houses and museum. then have a billion bells in the bank. catching golden stags is like, a stim toy to me. I play every night to catch beetles an hour before bed.

I'm very much the same, not a fan of the format of most social media sites. It seems such a shallow way of communicating. Forums have unfortunately struggled as a platform since Facebook, Twitter, etc gained popularity but we still keep trucking along on here. 🚚

100%ing the game sounds like a lot! I can't even begin to imagine how long that would take. How close do you think you are towards achieving your ACNL goals?

To add to the music topic: the most accessible way for people on TBT to interact with your music would be to upload it to YouTube first and then paste the link into a new thread in The Museum board. It should automatically embed the video into your post. People will be more likely to engage with the content if they don't need to download the file directly. :)

100%ing the game sounds like a lot! I can't even begin to imagine how long that would take. How close do you think you are towards achieving your ACNL goals?
r61V94J.jpeg

honestly it's such a large goal that I'm avoiding doing the numbers for a while at least. I expect it to take around 20 or 25 years, possibly more, but I'll start doing turnips after I get some ways into the idea. But my rationalism is that I've had this game around so long that I might as well. I am probably going to want to play new leaf 20 years from now. I'm not great at town design I just like collecting and organising. I'm a bit mean to my villagers because they need to know who's the boss.

thank you for the advice, I needed a little push to work on my silly album. I have been planning to make computer graphics to go along with the tracks with little animations to tie it together thematically but I will talk more on that later once I've had time.
I read the site rules about posting and deleting things so I'm trying not to blab ahead of myself/embarrass myself. If I get excited I start yapping. I'm excited to talk about animal crossing I haven't really been able to do that yet. I got the game on my 14th birthday it's been very good company, it always makes me very joyful.

Back