• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Undertale Discussion

I love the game, but the fanbase ruined it for me.
So I had to drop out of it cause it's really cringy.
They ruined Drop pop candy and stronger than you e-e

Last edited:
the game itself and the characters are really nice and radiation's music is always great. its really sad how annoying the younger fans are but they are just kids after all, i'm sure everyone here has done awful and dumb things when they were 10 but these kids just do it on-line.
toby didn't really mind the nsfw art i think but he did ask to tag it so kids wouldn't see it but it still comes up regardless..
i honestly wish its fanbase was a *lot* smaller. fav characters are mettaton and napstablook

Last edited:
I love the game and the story, especially if you read fan theories.
The following might contain spoilers (??).
I just really wish there'd be another game or a post with some explanations about certain things. Who is sans? When exactly did he learn about the timelines? What experiment could possible have gone so wrong to scatter Gaster across time and space? What was Sans relationship with Gaster. I'm waiting for more info on Gaster to come about, it would tell us a lot about Sans...
What was Sans trying to 'go back' to? I'm literally OBSESSING over Sans. Why did Papyrus turn to dust immediately but Sans bled? Was/is Sans a human?

Watch this video of.. It really changed the way I look at Sans. Here

I love Undertale to bits and pieces, but it's popularity (read: fanbase) has more or less killed the spirit of the game for me.

The game deserves all the praise it gets but it doesn't deserve the fandom it got.

i second this. the fandom got super cringe kinda like the fnaf fandom did, sadly.

Back