• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Paradise discussion?

ShawnFuzz

In Colorado, under my cats rule.
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Purple Violet
Sweet Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Blue Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Is there specific area for discussion on the DLC? Or a place to share our customers vacation homes? Yes, I am late to the DLC, and I am enjoying designing, maybe a little too much. I just want to know where I can discuss and share. I am not finding anything specific, but then again I am not the brightest forum person around.

I just joined today, and am also wondering about this. I got the DLC for Christmas, and have played it almost nonstop since.

Yeah it is ridiculously addictive. I was starting to get tired of designing homes (only slightly) and then up come facilities and assigning workers. So much fun!

happy home paradise is so so so much fun. i loved the original on the 3DS and i love this version of it even more. i think my only issue with it is that sometimes, i'll start a home and be really excited, and then 2/3rds of the way through, my motivation just dies.

it really takes something out of me, after designing 3 houses i just feel sort o ''tired'' and unwilling to do more.
it is a cool idea, don't get me wrong.
but all of THAT, ( 30 times ) just to remodel your own villager's houses is a bit much in my opinion...
( but i get why they did it )

Hey! Found this thread and I thought I would bring it back to life! I was sharing my HHP pics on the NH thread, but I figured, it's not the main game, it needs it's own thread to show off the villager homes and remodels!!

I designed Pashmina's house similar to her aesthetic she had in New Leaf, since they destroyed her aesthetic in New Horizons..

I made Aurora and Gwen roomies because they are my favourite little penguins!

I also made Nan and Chevre roomies as they are sisters!!

Just my favourites so far :)

Is there specific area for discussion on the DLC? Or a place to share our customers vacation homes? Yes, I am late to the DLC, and I am enjoying designing, maybe a little too much. I just want to know where I can discuss and share. I am not finding anything specific, but then again I am not the brightest forum person around.
Here is a thread where people share their Happy Home Paradise designs: > Click <

Back