• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?

Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?

• Ugly

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Attractive

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • #%$&#!?!?!

Votes: 52 51.5%

• Total voters
None of the above. I don't want to live forever, and I'd rather not die in a year.

If I was immortal, I'd be happy being the ugliest thing that ever lived :3 cuz one day I'd be supreme ruler of the universe and my ugly face wouldn't matter huehuehue

attractive so i can finally die i dont wanna live forever much less a year

There is no such thing as a person being "ugly" The concept of Ugly was invented by the human society. Nobody or anything is ugly. It is just a label

Tbh, it kind of scares me wanting to die; so I'd be ugly and live forever... I know I'll change my mind sooner or later, maybe when I'm older. It feels like a painful and stressful process to die, so I'd rather live forever. But that's just me.

Meh dying in a year sounds like no fun, but then again neither does living forever.
Although I think I'd pick living forever, since I'd get to experience more opportunities ;3

I'm going with #%$&#!?!?! because I don't want to live forever or die in a year. If it was be ugly and live for 100 years or be attractive and die in one year I would choose to be ugly though.

Attractive and die in a year. I don't even really have to think about it. I'm that shallow.

Uglyyyy and live foreverrrrrrr
Cos it's my dream
Not being ugly
I already am lol
But I'm ok with it.
But ugly people can always wear makeup
Unless ur like me, allergic to some, scared of others (do not kno y)

Ugly is my middle name, as long as I still have my hands then I'll have no issues.

Neither. As much as I'd want legs so hot they could fry eggs, dying in a year would suck. And living forever would also suck, sooooo...

Back