• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?

Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?

• Ugly

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Attractive

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • #%$&#!?!?!

Votes: 52 51.5%

• Total voters
Neither, since living forever would be a burden, and dying in a year would suck.
I'd rather just be myself and live a normal lifespan.

Ugly. Why can't people judge each other for their inside, not the outside?

If by forever you mean I can't be killed then ugly and live forever. I'll be alive for when the aliens make contact and everything is chrome.

Ugly, and live forever.

If I live forever I can make enough money to where being ugly won't matter.

I'd rather be beautiful and die after a year. I wouldn't want to live forever. You would have to watch everyone around you die, which would be horrible. And living on earth for eternity would be so boring.

So how attractive or ugly are we talking about? I don't mind looking ugly, but if I'm completely deformed or something like that, then I'll take being attractive. Also, does living forever mean I won't ever die of natural causes or does it mean I could jump off of a skyscraper or shoot myself in the head and I'd still be alive? These are important details.

I'd rather be ugly and live forever. Since I'm asexual and not interested in a relationship, I don't need to be pretty for anyone. Bring on the immortality!

Attractive and die in a year. It would be a lot more worth it to me to live life to the fullest within a year than life forever being plain looking. I'm vain sorry not sorry :p

I would rather die next year than live forever. Being ugly or attractive is irrelevant. Now, if I got to choose when to die I would pick the ugly option.

I wouldn't want to be immortal under any circumstance, but if my choices were more like "attractive and die in a year" or "ugly and live a normal lifespan" I know I'd go with the latter.

I wouldn't want either of these. Living forever would be really lonely. But dying in a YEAR, well that's just as sad.

Last edited:
Ugly because I'm already ugly and I'll probably live forever with it

Honestly wether I'm attractive or not I'd just like to live a normal lifespan.

Last edited:
I would never want to live forever, and the thought of dying in a year scares me.

So neither.

and I suppose beauty is subjective anyway so my idea of good looking could be someone elses idea of ugly

Last edited:
I'm pretty ugly already and really enjoy life..so I think I will stick to that. the best part is that I've met people who don't mind my ugly, so I won't be alone. :)

tumblr_mn05epL3gn1rxahkyo1_500.gif

Back