• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to TT Chops to boxes because I fell in love with Chester and need him in my town. Five lazy villagers *sigh* oh well lazy town it is!!

Chops is in boxes! chops.gif he has to go soon. (Because I need to go to bed soon!)

Last edited:
You like Chester? That jerk moved in from another town after visiting this morning and fawked up my hybrids xD
*no offense btw*

You like Chester? That jerk moved in from another town after visiting this morning and fawked up my hybrids xD
*no offense btw*

hahaha! I love the lazy ones and I think he looks like one of my boyfriend's students. Little with big cheeks. OH GOD I hope he doesn't move on to my hybrids...

I got Felicity so you don't have to notify me for when she comes, but if you can, do you think you can notify ginx1028 when she does come along? She/He's been looking everywhere for her and I hope they can find her soon. ; 3 ; And I'm still looking for Poppy but if I get her, I'll let you know if you need to remove me from your PM list. c:

Last edited:
I got Felicity so you don't have to notify me for when she comes, but if you can, do you think you can notify ginx1028 when she does come along? She/He's been looking everywhere for her and I hope they can find her soon. ; 3 ; And I'm still looking for Poppy but if I get her, I'll let you know if you need to remove me from your PM list. c:

Alright! Thanks. I've been getting the worst luck and getting the ones NO ONE wants. Even when I search, not a mention of some of these guys. I'll be doing slow cycling during the week and speed up a bit during the next weekend! :D

SPECIAL FROM ONETT (my main town)
Paula the Uchi Bear is moving January 9th!
Paula_NL.jpg

Birthday: March 22nd
Paula is the perfect big sister bear! She was actually one of my student's villagers and has been mine for a long time now. Sad to see her go, but I already have an uchi that I love. Need some space. :(

Last edited:
Antonio the Jock Anteater is moving!
Antonio_NL.jpg

Birthday: October 20th
He is ANTonio the ANTeater... get it?!?!?

Aww I would love to take Antonio however I've already chosen Annalisa as my anteater (The choice was between Antonio and Annalisa since I don't like the rest) :C

is chops still up or has he gone

Funny story, he was gone from my main town and the sneaky porky moved to my cycling town!! So he is still up for grabs when he gets cycled out! :D

He moved from my boyfriend's town, to my town, to my cycling town. He's quite the adventurer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww I would love to take Antonio however I've already chosen Annalisa as my anteater (The choice was between Antonio and Annalisa since I don't like the rest) :C

AW NOS! But Antonio is so cool. He's a jock with a giant nose. But if I wanted an anteater I would have to get Cyrano!

AW NOS! But Antonio is so cool. He's a jock with a giant nose. But if I wanted an anteater I would have to get Cyrano!
I really love the whole idea of having anteaters in the game xD Too bad there aren't many and most of them are pretty ''meh'' anyways

Today's the last day for Paula and Antonio! Paula might end up in my cycling town but Antonio is headed out! I really don't wanna void them! :(

Antonio_NL.jpgPaula_NL.jpg

Aurora is leaving!

Aurora_NL.jpg

Birthday: January 27th
She has appeared in every Animal Crossing game to date. She'll be a steady friend for sure!!

Okie tcoutts went offline before getting Aurora. :eek: Aurora is in boxes now and I'll be staying in the day that she's in boxes. I have to sleep now but I'll be back in about 12 hours and will hold her for several hours after that. So if anyone else is interested in Aurora please PM me so she can be adopted.

I REALLY want her to be adopted. She so cute. Aurora.gif

Last edited:
Alright I'll be on from time to time today and whoever I can meet up with first can get Aurora. I'll keep Twoson in her moving day so she doesn't leave.

Aurora is still up for grabs if anyone wants her. I'll be on for another 30 minutes, and then try again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back