Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll lurk for Rasher. Never seen him in a cycling thread before : )

I have to agree with everyone else too. I think it's great that you're cycling for villagers that aren't really popular. I've noticed it's really hard to find certain characters without just camping for them yourself.
----
"I just want to enjoy each villager as they come." - This too. I've gotten some dreamies and had them be pretty... unappealing shall we say, after meeting them. I've also had people just randomly move in and then fallen in love with them. I wish you and your thread the best of

Last edited:
Could you keep a look out in the campsite for lolly please? :3

Thanks for the support everyone. I felt kinda lame at first cause I'm the new cycler on the block with a bunch of "lower tier" villagers. So I thought no one would like my thread. :(

You know there are 333 villagers in the game and 28,683 member (4,995 active) so I figure those are good odds for someone to want some villager that comes thru.

Also If you are looking for someone please be sure to post on the "Looking for" sticky note. When I get a new villager I'll search for them in that thread and PM those looking for him/her. Feel free to PM me too.

OH And I'll save Rasher for you and keep an eye out for Lolly. I don't have a campsite yet but everything is slow going with my game.

Last edited:
Good luck with your cycling! I'll always support anyone who wants to help people!

Oh you don't have to save him for me. Things in my town change pretty frequently and I'm not sure I'd have the space or be online when the time came. Thank you for the offer but I'd hate to slow down the thread because of it. >.<
I don't really have dreamies either, I just kind of take cute ones as they come along so I wouldn't want to take someone else's dreamy either.

Well I'll save any animal that anyone has in interest in!

Sadly today will be the last change to get Benedict, I plan to do some time traveling to get some Korean event items so I'm not sure how that will affect villagers.

Anyone? Benedict? benedict-s.gif

Chops the Smug Pig is leaving my main town!
Chops.jpg

Birthday: October 13th
Wonder if he's named after Chopin and pork chops? His original house has a harpsichord and was music based.

Last edited:
Last chance for Benedict. Sadly I'll be cycling out Benedict in the next hour. I've search but I guess no one wants him.

Aw, Benedict was one of my starter villagers... I kind of miss him. He's hilarious. Too bad he's not very popular at all :(

Last edited:
I see what you did there! ;)

Great thread; we love our alternative/creative/budget (?) villagers, too! Esp. Rasher; he rocks.

OH thank you! Glad you got my joke. I have more no worries.

So sad, farewell Benedict!

Wendy the Peppy Sheep has moved it!

Sylvia the Uchi Kangaroo is moving January 9th!
slyvia.gif

Birthday: May 3rd
She first appeared in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ as a snooty islander and then reappeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf as an uchi villager. See she can change, and she'll change for you too! Kangaroos are cool cause they're like a two for one, with the baby in the pouch. You could even say two heads are better than one!

Last edited:
!!
i just noticed that in your signature that you have punchy in your onett town!
will he be moving or are you keeping him? it's okay if you are i just to know whether i should lurk or not!!

!!
i just noticed that in your signature that you have punchy in your onett town!
will he be moving or are you keeping him? it's okay if you are i just to know whether i should lurk or not!!

YES if he moves then I'll put him up here. He's cute but I already have 3 lazy villagers! I have a lazy town! :eek: I'll keep this thread and my signature updated best I can.

And also for some of those crazy popular ones I'll raffle or auction. I've never done an auction and it sounds like fun! :D It could be like Storage Wars... or maybe not they're not very nice to each other... :p

aa that's good news! i'll bookmark this thread then!
hopefully i don't miss him!!

OH And I'll save Rasher for you and keep an eye out for Lolly. I don't have a campsite yet but everything is slow going with my game.
Ok, Ty :3
If you want, I could pay off the campsite

Ok, Ty :3
If you want, I could pay off the campsite

Wow that's so nice. Thanks for the offer. I can pay it off with my other character in my first town but everything is in Korean so I have to do stuff really careful or I might mess up! :p hehehe That's why I'm so slow with everything. >.<

Wow that's so nice. Thanks for the offer. I can pay it off with my other character in my first town but everything is in Korean so I have to do stuff really careful or I might mess up! :p hehehe That's why I'm so slow with everything. >.<
Ok, I'll be cycling in the mean time just in case you do get the campsite and lolly shows up. I'll keep an eye out for your dreamies ^w^

Bump for Sylvia and 'cuz I'm bored , Kangaroos are awesome. Too bad none of them really interest me, and the most of the community it seems. Being pretty unpopular and all that.

Bump for Sylvia and 'cuz I'm bored , Kangaroos are awesome. Too bad none of them really interest me, and the most of the community it seems. Being pretty unpopular and all that.

Thanks for that! I'm only going to keep Sylvia for the next hour, then I have to move on and do some TT. I really don't wanna void two so I hope some one wants her. Then my record is two void and one adopted :( Noooooo!!

slyvia.gif

LAST CHANCE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back