• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if you can make room and no one else wants her I love for her to go somewhere good. I was hope someone that wants her as a dreamie will find her.

I thought Wendy was pretty sought after? Maybe it's just that not many people are online right now :/

Yeah it might be that this is bad timing :/ but if no one wants to take her let me know! I'm getting Willow too so she would be great fit with her in my second town :)

I thought Wendy was pretty sought after? Maybe it's just that not many people are online right now :/

Yeah I think many people aren't on now. I'm gonna to keep her available for the next 24 hours. I will TT back to the beginning of the day so she has more time.

(PS sorry folks for my errors in my above message! :p I edited that sh8t. It's getting late...)

Wendy cute.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it might be that this is bad timing :/ but if no one wants to take her let me know! I'm getting Willow too so she would be great fit with her in my second town :)

Okie thanks! I'll let you know tomorrow! I hope we can save her from the void! :D

Last edited:
Wendy looks pretty neat, the fact she's named after a character from South park is even more awesome.. However Frita is the sheep i'll go with. Hope she gets a home :D

That's the thing, from past experience I know I can only handle one peppy, one snooty, one uchi and one jock. The lazies and smugs can multiply.
I've got the same problem, for me I can't have multiple cranks, peppies, normals or lazies :L Which is why I have to get rid of Tammi ;n; Tabby is pretty much my ultimate dreamie and having Tammi as a second peppy is starting to ruin her for me :c

I really don't wanna void her.. Desperately need a home for her ;n;

Wendy looks pretty neat, the fact she's named after a character from South park is even more awesome.. However Frita is the sheep i'll go with. Hope she gets a home :D

I've got the same problem, for me I can't have multiple cranks, peppies, normals or lazies :L Which is why I have to get rid of Tammi ;n; Tabby is pretty much my ultimate dreamie and having Tammi as a second peppy is starting to ruin her for me :c

I really don't wanna void her.. Desperately need a home for her ;n;

OH NOS! Then someone please take Tammi too!! She's so cute...
Tammi Jump.jpg

Aaaaah Wendy is one of my dreamies but I'm supposed to be asleep and didn't bring my 3DS with me :[ *cry*

Oh nos! I hope someone can take her. I'll give her 4 more hours.
Hey, I would still like to take her :) I have room for her right away!
But I sure hope that someone who has Wendy as dreamie would grab her!

Last edited:
Hey, I would still like to take her :) I have room for her right away!
But I sure hope that someone who has Wendy as dreamie would grab her!

Thanks applepopple. I just can't let her get voided. I'll TT back the day again and give her to you when we can meet up. For now I have to go offline. Thanks again! :D

omg my boyfriend would love wendy! but if applepopple wants her then feel free to give it to her! :3

Last edited:
Wendy is still available. Lots of people seem interested in her but I can't time it right to meet up with anyone. I'll keep TT to the beginning of the day so she doesn't go into the void. It feels like Groundhog's Day lol.

Oh, man! I assumed she was gone, so I bought her from someone else... {:[ I hope someone adopts her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back