• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips @ 527 Bells! [CLOSED/ENDED]

I haven't ever come to your town though, I've just been waiting around

I thought I had you registered.

I'm sorry about that.

I have two people in town. I'll re-check my 3DS console's Register Friend to see if you're there. You may be "Provisionally registered friend."

Have you tried to see if my gate appears from what Porter presents to you?

Is this still open for more people? Because Joan is selling them for 95 right now and I would love to really cash in on this but I don't want to put money in this if I can't n.n'

ATTENTION:

I have two people in my town.

At this time, I ask that no one else come.

I want to get ZachW set to be able to come to Progress.

If anyone comes, before I get the chance, I will end the session.

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 07:38 p.m. ET:

Last call for those wanting to come who are not yet registered (Provisional or fully) is @ 08:30 p.m. ET.

My town is now empty.

I will take a couple minutes to get it ready for ZachW.

I'll see who also can be added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't ever come to your town though, I've just been waiting around

My 3DS console tells me you are already registered.

Please make sure you entered my Friend Code with the one listed in "Town #02." You don't want the first town (also listed on the sidebar).

Friend Code: 2809?9322?1107

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this still open for more people? Because Joan is selling them for 95 right now and I would love to really cash in on this but I don't want to put money in this if I can't n.n'

You were just added by me, and you came in as fully registered. (With image of your Mii.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I come too? I have a full locker and will tip c:

You were also just added by me, and you did come in as fully registered. (Which also means you should be able to board the train to come to my town because you will see the gate.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please come?

You are already established. You should be able to just come if you see there is space.

Thank you. I will be buying the turnips now then.

Tell you our name when we arrive in town yes?

Last edited:
UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 07:49 p.m. ET:

ZachW—You still are not appearing as fully registered on my 3DS console. I suspect you may have entered my Friend Code for the first, and not the second, town. I have you added. You're Provisional. You may be able to catch the gate to the town of Progress anyway.

I will be re-opening in about five minutes.

I will ask this: When people come, please state your forum name. It will help me. (Especially since this nearing the end.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 07:56 p.m. ET:

GATE IS NOW OPEN!

Last edited:
UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 08:15 p.m. ET:

After 08:30 p.m. ET, I will not accept any new requests from people to be coming to my town of Progress. I'm referring to those who are not yet registered at all.

Those who are already established (be it fully registered or "Provisionally registered friend") will be accepted.

I will close at 09:00 p.m. ET. Any guests still present will get some extra time.

Thank you, all, for having come to Progress!

- - - Post Merge - - -

DISCONNECTION.

I'll reopen in a couple minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GATE IS NOW RE-OPENED!

UPDATE 02.19.2014 @ 09:03 p.m. ET:

NOW CLOSED!

Thank you, everyone!

Back