• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🍃 Treegap General Store 🍃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for waiting! Your order is ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately I forgot that the sloppy lamp can't be ordered but I do have a sloppy table or sink that I can give to you instead. It'll be free so your total is just 14 TBT. Sorry about that!

Oh, that's fine. I knew the sloppy set couldn't be ordered, which is why I was surprised to see you had it listed for just 1 tbt
But yes, I'll take a sloppy sink. I already have the table, so I don't need that one.
Also my schedule has changed and I won't be available to get the items until tomorrow, is that ok?

Oh, that's fine. I knew the sloppy set couldn't be ordered, which is why I was surprised to see you had it listed for just 1 tbt
But yes, I'll take a sloppy sink. I already have the table, so I don't need that one.
Also my schedule has changed and I won't be available to get the items until tomorrow, is that ok?

Yes, that's fine! Just let me know when you're available.

Mayor Name: Tommy
Town: Tilley
FC: On the left
Pick-Up or Delivery: Whatever is more convenient for you
Availability: Tomorrow, then idk
Order: 2 white tulips
Total: 2 TBT bells

Thank you so much in advance :)

Mayor Name: Tommy
Town: Tilley
FC: On the left
Pick-Up or Delivery: Whatever is more convenient for you
Availability: Tomorrow, then idk
Order: 2 white tulips
Total: 2 TBT bells

Thank you so much in advance :)

Hello! Your order is ready, let me know when I can deliver it to you.

Hello there, hope you are doing well. <3

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Available for the next 3hrs or so
Order: 1x Alpine Lamp, 1x Alpine Dresser, 1x Alpine Shelf, 1x Lucky Gold Cat, 1x Screen
Total: 5TBT

Thank you for your time. =)

Mayor Name: Maisy
Town: Lilyroot
FC: In my sidebar
Pick-Up or Delivery: Pick up please
Availability: Afternoons and evenings GMT
Order: Beacon fire, conveyor belt sushi, drip pail, gold screen wall, kayak, retro screen, ranch floor, yellow hibiscus
Total: 800,000 bells

How is tomorrow at 6 EST?

That sounds great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there, hope you are doing well. <3

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Available for the next 3hrs or so
Order: 1x Alpine Lamp, 1x Alpine Dresser, 1x Alpine Shelf, 1x Lucky Gold Cat, 1x Screen
Total: 5TBT

Thank you for your time. =)

Mayor Name: Maisy
Town: Lilyroot
FC: In my sidebar
Pick-Up or Delivery: Pick up please
Availability: Afternoons and evenings GMT
Order: Beacon fire, conveyor belt sushi, drip pail, gold screen wall, kayak, retro screen, ranch floor, yellow hibiscus
Total: 800,000 bells

Thank you for your orders! I'll have your items ready soon. :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm here now, but I need to get started on house chores before the bf comes back. Do you have an estimated time before you are ready for me? I can try to wrap up in time or take a break to do this transaction, etc...

Thank you for your time darlin. <3

Hi, I'm here now, but I need to get started on house chores before the bf comes back. Do you have an estimated time before you are ready for me? I can try to wrap up in time or take a break to do this transaction, etc...

Thank you for your time darlin. <3

I should be ready in about twenty minutes!

In that case, I will get started on the dishes and be back for xx:25. I will add you now so I don't forget later. =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again. <3

Is it too late to add 1x Paulownia Closet? I have to get back to chores anyway. I can be back in about 20 minutes. My total would then be 6TBT if you can get me that closet. =) If not, that is okay, I understand completely!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops sorry

Is it too late to add 1x Paulownia Closet? I have to get back to chores anyway. I can be back in about 20 minutes. My total would then be 6TBT if you can get me that closet. =) If not, that is okay, I understand completely!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops sorry

No, it's not a problem! I'll add it to your order; it should take about ten minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back