• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🍃 Treegap General Store 🍃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I hate chatting on that thing though, sorry if it seemed curt or whateve. >_< Have a nice day darlin!

Are you going to be on for a bit? I just added the new furniture and I feel like I need a few more pieces. XD Anyway, it was a pleasure doing business with you today.

Are you going to be on for a bit? I just added the new furniture and I feel like I need a few more pieces. XD Anyway, it was a pleasure doing business with you today.

Thank you! I'll be free for a few hours. What pieces would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you have any pieces of the green, blue, or alpine furniture series, I'll accept those in place of TBT.

Well, this is a new town so I only have the first Nook store so far and no catalog access. D: I do have a piece of Alpine I am holding onto until my house is big enough, doesn't look like you have it cataloged so I'd be more than happy to let you catalog that, but I do need it for later. (You just need to hold it in your inventory right?)

As for my order, I haven't had a chance to sit down and decide exactly what yet so I'll have to get back to you in a bit here. I just need to do a few more IRL things first. Is that alright darlin?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my new order! I hope you can order the same thing more than once in a day:

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Five or six hours
Order: 1x Elder Mask, 1x Ogre Mask, 3x Paulownia Closets (If possible), 1x Gold Screen Wall and 1x Shoji Screen.
Total: 7TBT

I hope this is okay! Thank you for your time. <3

Well, this is a new town so I only have the first Nook store so far and no catalog access. D: I do have a piece of Alpine I am holding onto until my house is big enough, doesn't look like you have it cataloged so I'd be more than happy to let you catalog that, but I do need it for later. (You just need to hold it in your inventory right?)

As for my order, I haven't had a chance to sit down and decide exactly what yet so I'll have to get back to you in a bit here. I just need to do a few more IRL things first. Is that alright darlin?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my new order! I hope you can order the same thing more than once in a day:

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Five or six hours
Order: 1x Elder Mask, 1x Ogre Mask, 3x Paulownia Closets (If possible), 1x Gold Screen Wall and 1x Shoji Screen.
Total: 7TBT

I hope this is okay! Thank you for your time. <3

I have your items! The shoji screen is an unorderable so after this sale I won't have any more.

I have your items! The shoji screen is an unorderable so after this sale I won't have any more.

Oh, sorry! I didn't realize it was an unorderable, I thought I was looking at the orderable list! We can actually drop that if you prefer. =) I'm trying to get a certain look going for the main room is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back