Shop 🍃 Treegap General Store 🍃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for waiting! Your order is ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately I forgot that the sloppy lamp can't be ordered but I do have a sloppy table or sink that I can give to you instead. It'll be free so your total is just 14 TBT. Sorry about that!

Oh, that's fine. I knew the sloppy set couldn't be ordered, which is why I was surprised to see you had it listed for just 1 tbt
But yes, I'll take a sloppy sink. I already have the table, so I don't need that one.
Also my schedule has changed and I won't be available to get the items until tomorrow, is that ok?

Oh, that's fine. I knew the sloppy set couldn't be ordered, which is why I was surprised to see you had it listed for just 1 tbt
But yes, I'll take a sloppy sink. I already have the table, so I don't need that one.
Also my schedule has changed and I won't be available to get the items until tomorrow, is that ok?

Yes, that's fine! Just let me know when you're available.

Mayor Name: Tommy
Town: Tilley
FC: On the left
Pick-Up or Delivery: Whatever is more convenient for you
Availability: Tomorrow, then idk
Order: 2 white tulips
Total: 2 TBT bells

Thank you so much in advance :)

Mayor Name: Tommy
Town: Tilley
FC: On the left
Pick-Up or Delivery: Whatever is more convenient for you
Availability: Tomorrow, then idk
Order: 2 white tulips
Total: 2 TBT bells

Thank you so much in advance :)

Hello! Your order is ready, let me know when I can deliver it to you.

Hello there, hope you are doing well. <3

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Available for the next 3hrs or so
Order: 1x Alpine Lamp, 1x Alpine Dresser, 1x Alpine Shelf, 1x Lucky Gold Cat, 1x Screen
Total: 5TBT

Thank you for your time. =)

Mayor Name: Maisy
Town: Lilyroot
FC: In my sidebar
Pick-Up or Delivery: Pick up please
Availability: Afternoons and evenings GMT
Order: Beacon fire, conveyor belt sushi, drip pail, gold screen wall, kayak, retro screen, ranch floor, yellow hibiscus
Total: 800,000 bells

How is tomorrow at 6 EST?

That sounds great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there, hope you are doing well. <3

Mayor Name: Vix
Town: Norbury
FC: 5215-2691-6581
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Availability: Available for the next 3hrs or so
Order: 1x Alpine Lamp, 1x Alpine Dresser, 1x Alpine Shelf, 1x Lucky Gold Cat, 1x Screen
Total: 5TBT

Thank you for your time. =)

Mayor Name: Maisy
Town: Lilyroot
FC: In my sidebar
Pick-Up or Delivery: Pick up please
Availability: Afternoons and evenings GMT
Order: Beacon fire, conveyor belt sushi, drip pail, gold screen wall, kayak, retro screen, ranch floor, yellow hibiscus
Total: 800,000 bells

Thank you for your orders! I'll have your items ready soon. :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm here now, but I need to get started on house chores before the bf comes back. Do you have an estimated time before you are ready for me? I can try to wrap up in time or take a break to do this transaction, etc...

Thank you for your time darlin. <3

Hi, I'm here now, but I need to get started on house chores before the bf comes back. Do you have an estimated time before you are ready for me? I can try to wrap up in time or take a break to do this transaction, etc...

Thank you for your time darlin. <3

I should be ready in about twenty minutes!

In that case, I will get started on the dishes and be back for xx:25. I will add you now so I don't forget later. =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again. <3

Is it too late to add 1x Paulownia Closet? I have to get back to chores anyway. I can be back in about 20 minutes. My total would then be 6TBT if you can get me that closet. =) If not, that is okay, I understand completely!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops sorry

Is it too late to add 1x Paulownia Closet? I have to get back to chores anyway. I can be back in about 20 minutes. My total would then be 6TBT if you can get me that closet. =) If not, that is okay, I understand completely!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops sorry

No, it's not a problem! I'll add it to your order; it should take about ten minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back