• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Olivia's Fossil Swap&Shop

Ribiveer

Yeah!
Bells
Switch
2090-1035-4066
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (11) +
I'm on a quest to get all the fossils in my museum. Maybe you are, too, which is why I decided to open this Swap&Shop!
Here's what I currently have in store:
  • apato skull
  • apato tail
  • dimetrodon tail
  • diplo chest
  • diplo skull (x3)
  • ichthyo skull (x2)
  • ichthyo torso
  • iguanodon skull (x3)
  • iguanodon torso
  • mammoth torso (x2)
  • raptor skull (x3)
  • raptor torso (x3)
  • sabertooth torso
  • styraco skull (x3)
  • tricera torso
And if you have any fossils that are NOT in the following list, then I'd love to swap 'em with you!
  • amber
  • ammonite
  • coprolite
  • dinosaur egg
  • dinosaur track
  • trilobite
  • T. rex skull
  • T. rex torso
  • tricera skull
  • tricera torso
  • mammoth torso
  • ankylo skull
  • ankylo torso
  • apato skull
  • apato torso
  • apato tail
  • dimetrodon skull
  • dimetrodon tail
  • iguanodon skull
  • iguanodon torso
  • sabertooth skull
  • sabertooth torso
  • pachysaurus tail
  • parasaur skull
  • parasaur torso
  • parasaur tail
  • diplo skull
  • diplo neck
  • diplo chest
  • diplo tail
  • plesio skull
  • plesio torso
  • stego skull
  • stego torso
  • stego tail
  • ptera left wing
  • ichthyo skull
  • ichthyo torso
  • raptor skull
  • raptor torso
  • styraco skull
  • styraco torso
  • styraco tail
  • spino skull
  • megacero skull
  • megacero torso
Now, does this mean you're out of luck if you don't own any fossils outside this list? Of course not, it ain't a Swap&Shop with only the swap! Name a price, be it The Bell Tree Bells (TBT), in-game Bells (IGB) or something else enticing and we can strike up a deal.

I hope to see you soon in the replies!

hiya!! do you have a list of fossils you’re looking for? i can trade you 3 tbt per fossil if i have the ones you’re looking for (i’ll just have to check if i do)

I'm looking for any fossils that aren't in the second list! The second list is the fossils I own, and I'm looking for the rest. I could make an inverse of that list later on when I get the time, but technically that wouldn't really add any information...

I'm looking for any fossils that aren't in the second list! The second list is the fossils I own, and I'm looking for the rest. I could make an inverse of that list later on when I get the time, but technically that wouldn't really add any information...

okay, i’ll reference your 2nd list and see which ones i have if you're still interested :3

Last edited:
I'm still interested! This Swap&Shop will be open for quite some time. At the very least until I've filled the fossil portion of the museum, and probably sometime after that because I'll have about four new fossils to give out each day.

I'm still interested! This Swap&Shop will be open for quite some time. At the very least until I've filled the fossil portion of the museum, and probably sometime after that because I'll have about four new fossils to give out each day.

hello again! i have these fossils if you still need them at 3 tbt per fossil!
ankylo tail
archelon torso
archaeopteryx
dimetrodon torso
diplo hip
fern fossil
ichthyo skull
ichthyo torso
iguanodon tail
mammoth skull
megacero tail
pachysaurus skull
pachysaurus torso
ptera skull
ptera right wing
shark tooth
spino torso
spino tail
stego tail
t. rex tail

With exception of ichthyo torso, ichthyo skull and stego tail, I'd like to buy all of these! That would be 17 * 3 = 51 TBT. I'll DM you for times!

Back