• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion, Services, full selection of DIYs, Sanrio, Materials, Furniture, Fossils, Gulliver/varr, etc. 5tbt = 5m or 50NMTs (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! I haven't been on the forums in awhile but just started my game back up for the updates. Haven't paid in TBT in well over a year

Could I order 8 mil IGB,

DIYs:
glowing moss floor and wall, glowing moss pond
ruined arch, ruined decorated pillar, ruined seat
golden shovel

Is that 35 bells altogether? And to pay you, I "donate" after clicking the Bells button under shop, right? Thanks in advance for your patience!

Hi there! I haven't been on the forums in awhile but just started my game back up for the updates. Haven't paid in TBT in well over a year

Could I order 8 mil IGB,

DIYs:
glowing moss floor and wall, glowing moss pond
ruined arch, ruined decorated pillar, ruined seat

golden shovel

Is that 35 bells altogether? And to pay you, I "donate" after clicking the Bells button under shop, right? Thanks in advance for your patience!
welcome back. that's 31tbt altogether. glowing moss forest wall or glowing moss ruins wall?
Post automatically merged:

Can I order the iron ladder setup kit diy?
of course. dm me when you're free

That's ok. It was just a couple of items. Thanks for helping players get the items they need. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back