White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (206) +
I got everything sorted out yay!!! thank you to everyone who helped, it really means a lot to me 🥰🏳️‍⚧️💞

I'm looking to make myself a row of crescent moons in the colours of the trans flag:
562.jpg
564.jpg
566.jpg
564.jpg
562.jpg

for reference, here are the dates I currently have [all times in EST]:
562.jpg
Aug 25, 2023 at 1:48 PM
564.jpg
Aug 20, 2023 at 8:26 AM (non-negotiable)
562.jpg
Aug 20, 2023 at 8:24 AM (non-negotiable)
566.jpg
Aug 10, 2023 at 8:03 PM
562.jpg
Aug 10, 2023 at 7:58 PM
564.jpg
Jul 31, 2023 at 6:22 PM

I'm thinking I could do something like this:
> trade my white moon for any date between its own date and Aug 20th @ 8:24am 🤍
> trade one of my blue moons for one with as early of a date as possible 💙
> trade my earlier pink moon for one dated shortly after the aforementioned blue moon 💗

this one is definitely feasible, and once I get my date trading done I should be able to get it :giggle:
trans possible 1.png

this one would probably take me 345893 years, but it's absolutely gorgeous and I would be infinitely happy if I could accomplish it 💞
trans in spaaaaace.png

please like/quote this post (or any of my posts in this thread) if you have an offer, I'm willing to tip generously for any date trades. thank you for looking, I hope you have a wonderful day! 💞🏳️‍⚧️✨

Last edited:
I'm looking to make myself a row of crescent moons in the colours of the trans flag:

562.jpg
564.jpg
566.jpg
564.jpg
562.jpg

I already have the blue and pink moons on the far right, so I would only need the white moon, and then the blue and pink on the left. also, the moons I have are from August 20th @ 8:26am, so the ones I'm buying will have to have dates after that. if I can't work it out then I may just buy an extra pair of blue and pink moons so I can make it work 😊 with that, feel free to make offers regardless of dates, I can trade for the correct ones later if need be!

all my available tbt is in my sidebar, and I also have a collectible shop where I'm selling a few things if you're interested in a trade. I can also offer a piece of art for the trade!

please like/quote this post (or any of my posts in this thread) if you have an offer. thank you for looking, I hope you have a wonderful day! 💞🏳️‍⚧️✨
Hiya Bug! The date on it is quite a bit earlier than you need (July 31st), but I have an extra pink moon I could sell you if you're interested. c: I was looking for somewhere around ~1k for it but I'd be happy to negotiate too!

Either way, best of luck in your trans moon hunt! I hope you're able to make this lineup a reality soon!! 🏳️‍⚧️🤍

Hiya Bug! The date on it is quite a bit earlier than you need (July 31st), but I have an extra pink moon I could sell you if you're interested. c: I was looking for somewhere around ~1k for it but I'd be happy to negotiate too!

Either way, best of luck in your trans moon hunt! I hope you're able to make this lineup a reality soon!! 🏳️‍⚧️🤍
I would honestly be fine with 1k! I'm hoping to get more tbt through commissions soon so I can make that work 😌

What time of day do you need the White Moon to be? Because I have one from Aug 20th at 3:38PM (London Time) that Im open to trading

Sounds perfect! ^^ I'll go ahead and send the moon over to you thenbut lmk if you want a message on it or anything!
I sent the tbt over, I think I may end up date trading it so no message needed for now, but I may ask you to put a message on it later if that's okay hehe

What time of day do you need the White Moon to be? Because I have one from Aug 20th at 3:38PM (London Time) that Im open to trading
oh I'm not sure, I think for now I'll be fine with any date. I only have about 300-400 tbt after that last trade but I am still interested!

I'll send you a blue moon! It's dated 10 Aug, but maybe you can date trade it for one that suits better! ☺️💖
omg SJ??? you didn't have to?? 😭💙 that's so lovely of you, I appreciate your generosity tremendously 💞💞💞

bump 🌙

are you still interested in this trade? just in case you aren't, I'll go ahead and re-list that I'm looking for one 😊

bump 🌙

are you still interested in this trade? just in case you aren't, I'll go ahead and re-list that I'm looking for one 😊
So sorry for a delayed reply ! I am only interested in pure tbt so if you're unable to trade for tbt then Im not interested for now, but ould certainly consider you later on if you were able to trade for tbt

So sorry for a delayed reply ! I am only interested in pure tbt so if you're unable to trade for tbt then Im not interested for now, but ould certainly consider you later on if you were able to trade for tbt
that's alright, just out of curiosity, how much tbt would you be asking for it?

I have a blue one dated August 25, 2023. If that's what you need I can trade it for your blue that's dated August 19, 2023 :0

I have a blue one dated August 25, 2023. If that's what you need I can trade it for your blue that's dated August 19, 2023 :0
I think that would work! would you like a message on yours? I don't need one for mine 😌

Reactions: Dim
No message for me either :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back