• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Villagers???

Twinleaf

Bells
Arcade Tokens
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
3 Envelopes
I've seen so many people say, "Wanna trade villagers?!, or, "Obtained all my dreamies'!, but I have no idea what they mean!

Can someone explain this to me? + include an explanation of how to trade villagers.

(I'm so lost xD)

Dreamies are villagers that people want, and most likely keep until the end of time. Trading I'm not too sure on.

Trading: 'You have a villager I want, and I have a villager you want.'

Might also include: 'I have ten villagers right now, so you'll have to pick up [insert 'dreamie' here], then I'll pick up my 'dreamie' at your town, which currently only has nine villagers, completing the 'trade.'"

(Bump) Thank you for the info, but I still don't understand how to trade villagers 0.o

http://bit.ly/1xnVtqR

(lmgtfy.com)

Thank you for all the help everyone :D

Last edited:
Basically, Jane wants to trade with Bob. Jane has Marshal and Bob has Julian. Both are in boxes and ready to move. Jane goes to Bob's town to pick up Julian. Julian agrees to move in. Then, Bob goes to Jane's town. There, Bob gets Marshal to agree to move in. They have traded.

When a villager is ready to move out of your town, if you let someone come to your town and talk to them, they can invite that villager to move to their town.

Trading villagers: on the day before a villager moves out, they'll be in boxes. That is, if you go to their house all of their stuff will be gone and instead the house will be full of cardboard boxes because they're packing. If someone from another town has less than 10 villagers and talks to the villager who is in boxes, they'll get an option to invite that villager to their town. This means that sometimes people will put villagers up for trade (or give them away) and if you want that villager you'll have to visit their town and talk to it.

Obtaining dreamies: dreamie is short for dream villager. Sometimes people make a sort of list of all the villagers they want to have in their town and make it their goal to get them.

Back