• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Toy Story 3: The Game

Ahaha, this is hilarious!

But on a more serious note, my brother actually got this game for the Wii a year or two ago. It's uh... decent, I guess?

TELL US MORE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT

It's a 3D platformer, from what I remember. I think the plot was the toys were having flashbacks or something? I don't know.

I somehow played this way back LOL. I thought it was very fun cause I love all Disney movies (not live action that’s disgusting) it even have split screen :D

I loved the game! But bad part they're were very funny glitches in the game xD It started happening before the game didn't work anymore.

Back