• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Top 5 videogames?

EmeraldJourney

Bells
Hello Forum, Good Morning. I hope we are all well during this snow and lockdown, or maybe you are on the sands of a beach enjoying a cold drink then I'm jealous!

What are your top 5 video games of all time, including any platform?

For me I have to go with..

1. Mario world for the N64
2. Valkyria Chronicles
3. Minecraft
4. Fallout 3.
5. Zelda OoT

Go, Go, Go! :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

1. Ribbit King for the GameCube (I’m practically a pro at this game, lol)
2. Super Smash Bros. Melee for the GameCube
3. Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS
4. Pokemon Diamond for the DS
5. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for the 3DS

ooof no i play way too many games 😅

1. legend of zelda: breath of the wild
obviously i'd say this one for my first, it's such an incredible game and if i start talking about it, i won't stop haha

2. hyrule warriors: age of calamity
i can play as revali and zelda which is literally all i've ever wanted lol

3. animal crossing: happy home designer
this is my favourite game in the ac series, i have so many hours on this, it's so cute

4. harvest moon: tale of two towns
i literally adored this game growing up, it's amazing and i could play non-stop for hours
the story, art, music etc is all just so cute

5. pokemon alpha sapphire
gotta include my favourite pokemon game, i LOVE this game and have replayed it so many times but mainly just for the post story lol

also games like minecraft, style boutique 3, yokai watch 2 and 3, mario kart and many more, i love video games ♡

ooof no i play way too many games 😅

1. legend of zelda: breath of the wild
obviously i'd say this one for my first, it's such an incredible game and if i start talking about it, i won't stop haha

2. hyrule warriors: age of calamity
i can play as revali and zelda which is literally all i've ever wanted lol

3. animal crossing: happy home designer
this is my favourite game in the ac series, i have so many hours on this, it's so cute

4. harvest moon: tale of two towns
i literally adored this game growing up, it's amazing and i could play non-stop for hours
the story, art, music etc is all just so cute

5. pokemon alpha sapphire
gotta include my favourite pokemon game, i LOVE this game and have replayed it so many times but mainly just for the post story lol

also games like minecraft, style boutique 3, yokai watch 2 and 3, mario kart and many more, i love video games ♡

Great mentions! Other recommended games are Pokemon Sun, Zelda Windwaker, Morrowind, Stardew Valley, Harvestmoon AWL..

Great mentions! Other recommended games are Pokemon Sun, Zelda Windwaker, Morrowind, Stardew Valley, Harvestmoon AWL..
omg i loved pokemon sun & moon they were amazing, now i wish i put ultra moon on my list haha

i've always wanted to play windwalker and stardew valley but i'm not allowed to get them because they're apparently too similar to my current games lol

omg i loved pokemon sun & moon they were amazing, now i wish i put ultra moon on my list haha

i've always wanted to play windwalker and stardew valley but i'm not allowed to get them because they're apparently too similar to my current games lol

Oh noooo, windwaker is very special and beautiful in it's own way, if you ever get the chance I say grab a copy! Stardew is what Harvest Moon should have been, so much more to do and explore. I highly recommend it. I have 300 hours so far.

there are so many I really like but these are some of the ones that I have the fondest memories off, not really in any particular order:

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash (Gamecube) - I haven't played this game in a long time but I did spend many, many hours playing it when I was young. The circuits were all interesting and at the time they were really well designed, they don't really hold up against many of the circuits in the newer games but I still think there are many good ones, also I loved the sharing one car idea - when it was a circuit I wasn't strong on I could just sit on the back of the kart and throw things while my sister drove.
  2. Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube) - this always seem to be the underdog of the open world Mario games, and honestly I probably find Odyssey to a more well rounded game, but I really liked the setting and exploring all the areas of the game, plus I thought it had quite a nice variety of levels
  3. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS) - nice to see that this game has already got some love in this thread, I've played most of the games in the main Pokemon series and the remakes are often unpopular but I really liked this one; I'm a fan of the Hoenn region, I liked most of the characters and I really enjoyed the storyline, plus I liked the updated graphics compared to the original game.
  4. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) - I could've picked any of the games in the Smash Bros series and while this one doesn't have the strongest selection of characters or arenas (though I still think it has some very good choices) its still my favourite game for one reason: Subspace Emissary. I'm not really sure if this adventure mode was popular but I really loved it, for me it was a really fun and interesting addition to the game and I've played through the whole of it many times with my sister without ever getting bored of it.
  5. Mario Party (N64) - there seems to be a bit off a pattern with my choices but I just really like the Mario games and this was my favourite game for a long time when I was very young, the mini games were a lot of fun at the time and it started my love of the Mario Party series.

This is a bit hard for me to decide, but...

1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
3. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
4. Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
5. A Hat in Time

I'm not entirely sure what should be 4th and 5th but I put two I'm really into lately.
You expected me to list Splatoon, didn't you? Well, no. That doesn't go there.

1. Animal Crossing New Leaf
2. Pokémon Gold/Silver
3. Minecraft
4. Rayman 2 The Great Escape
5. TimeSplitters Future Perfect

That's a tricky one, but here I go...
  1. Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars
  2. Animal Crossing New Leaf
  3. WarioWare Gold
  4. Among Us
  5. Yume Nikki (the original, not Dream Diary)
And a ton of honourable mentions as well, including the first three Mario & Luigi RPGs, most of the other WarioWare installments, most of the main Pokémon games I've played (e.g. HeartGold and Black 2), and the entire Mother trilogy.

1. Super Metroid
2. Secret of Mana
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
4. Street Fighter II
5. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Here's my top 5, which hasn't changed in a couple of years, lol:
  1. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
  2. Skies of Arcadia: Legends (GCN)
  3. A Hat in Time (PC)
  4. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)
  5. Metroid Prime (GCN)
(Honorable Mentions: Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360), Earthbound (Wii U VC), Pikmin (GCN), Banjo-Tooie (N64))

Aside from a few mainstays my top 5 list is constantly changing. At the moment it looks something like this:

5. Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney: Investigations 2 (fan translation)

4. The Legend of Heroes: Trails In The Sky Second Chapter

3. The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask (Nintendo 64 version)

2. Shovel Knight

1. Persona 5 Royal

Last edited:
My list goes a little like this:

1. Skyrim.

2. Animal Crossing New Horizons.

3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild.

4. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt.

5. Assassin's Creed (2).

Honourable mentions in no particular order goes to...

Super Mario Sunshine.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.

...and more.

Reactions: Neb
Definitely 1. Animal crossing new horizons
Best game to relax and enjoy

2. Legend of Zelda Majora’s mask
I love the aspect of having a time limit and then having to start over from a extent

3. Luigi’s mansion three
I love taking out all the ghosts in scare scrapper it’s just so fun

4. probably the legend of Zelda botw
but it’s not as fun as your first experience so I would recommend playing if you don’t already have it it’s a big open world

5. I think it would be dead by daylight
It’s a scary game at frist but it’s very fun if you like scary games

Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario Maker
Super Mario Bros. 3
Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1. Animal Crossing New Horizons
2. Pokemon Platinum
3. Animal Crossing New Leaf
4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
5. Hollow Knight