• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Top 10 dreamies?

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
I've always wondered what other people's dreamies are. Everyone has their own opinions on who they want in their town or island. So I decided to make this forum. This can apply to any game, whether it be city folk or new leaf. So here's mine:
10: Static. He looks so cool with that lightning bolt on his forehead and his jacket in New horizons. I opened a plot for him, but then I gave up and got Judy instead. I'm still trying to get him though.

9: Wolfgang. I've always wanted Wolfgang. His fur is the shade of blue that I love, and his design looks great. If I had an open plot in New leaf or new horizons, I'd save it for him in a heartbeat.

8: Diana. She looks so cool and she reminds me of my friend in school named Diana who has the same birthday as the animal crossing Diana. She also fits my new leaf theme of winter.

7: Audie. One time in 2019 I had a dream of me in New leaf meeting a peppy wolf named Athena. Well one year later we get a peppy wolf! I don't have her in New horizons, but I do have her in pocket camp.

6: Hans. Hans gets lots of disrespect, but I love him! If I ever kick hippeux out my new leaf town, I'd get hans instead. He fits so well with winter it's scary.

5: Maple. Maple is so cute and I want her in my new leaf town so badly. Sure, she's a fall villager, but this time, maple still gets to go in my town. If only Gayle would move out for her.....🤔🐻

4: Sherb. I like his design, and he looks cute. I have him in pocket camp, but I don't have anyone I want to kick out for him minus Ken i guess.

3: Boone. I never heard anyone talk about boone, whether in real life on on this website. Just because he is underated doesn't make him any less special to me. He also fits well with winter.

2: Cherry. She is one of my favorite dogs. If you got her as a starter, you should know you are the most lucky person ever and I envy you.

1: Marshall. He's cute, fits winter, and I like his design. He even haunts my dreams.🐿🤩🤯

for new horizons;

• lolly
• skye ✔️
• margie ✔️
• audie ✔️
• sprinkle ✔️
• whitney ✔️
• agnes / pashmina
• zucker ✔️
• beau ✔️

my list is always subject to change but these are my current dreamies! ☺️

I love a lot of the villagers so its so hard narrowing it down to 10 dreamies, for ages I thought I had my top 10 on the island but there were more I really wanted so I've been swapping them around quite a lot recently. These ones are probably my current dreamies in New Horizons though:
  1. Fauna - she has always been my favourite villager, I love her design even though its quite plain compared to some other villagers and I think she's really cute
  2. Sherb - he's really sweet and a lovely shade of blue, which is my favourite colour, plus I quite like the lazy personality and think he fits it really well
  3. Judy - I didn't think I'd like her at first when I found her island hopping as I wasn't sure I could get used to her eyes but I've fallen in love. Her eyes no longer bother me as I just think they add to her character and make her look really cute and her lovely colour scheme reminds me of a little beanie baby.
  4. Raymond - another one that I wasn't sure I'd be a fan off when I picked him up island hopping but has now become a permanent fixture on my island. I love cats anyway (have 3 of my own at home) and his colour scheme reminds me of one of mine, plus the smug personality is one of my favourites (along with the snooty one)
  5. Diana - I really like her design, its another quite plain one but I've always thought she looked really pretty and I love the idea that she is modelled after a Roman Goddess, makes her seem even more special. Plus she is another snooty villager so that gives her bonus points for me.
  6. Molly - another villager I have loved in past games who always looks so cute and friendly, I have done a lot of island hopping in this game but am yet to come across her, hopefully that will change soon though.
  7. Portia - I really like her design and think Dalmatians are lovely dogs so she's another one I've always been a fan off though again I haven't actually found her in NH yet. I often vary which dog I favour between her, Bea and Goldie though as the other two are closer in design to my own dogs but I generally prefer the snooty personality so if I was going to have 3 villagers of one personality it would probably be that one.
  8. Wolfgang - wolves are one of my favourite groups in the game, I could easily make an island of 10 wolves I really liked but there are too many villagers I couldn't give up. If I only had one though it would be Wolfgang, he has a really nice colour scheme and he's my favourite cranky villager.
  9. Bunnie - I'm not a huge fan of the peppy personality but I like to have a variety on my island and she is my favourite rabbit villager, which I always have one off as I had a lot of lovely rabbits while growing up. She has quite a unique design but I think it really suits her and makes her look really sweet.
  10. Marshall - this is another tricky one as I've always had at least one squirrel in my game and my top one used to be peanut but she just seems a bit too pink in NH somehow so its between Marshall, Blaire and Mint as I really love all 3 of them but I picked Marshall as I loved having him on my island and it seemed more balanced to add another smug, rather then a snooty, to my top 10.

when i started NH, i wanted:
1. raymond
- i thought he was soo cute, didn't realise how popular he'd become so getting him was a challenge
2. judy
- when i first saw her, she looked so much like cotton-candy garnet i just had to have her, plus she is so adorable
3. wolf link
- pretty sure everyone understands my level of disappointment when i couldn't get him
4. reneigh
- i did actually want her at first but changed my mind later on and got rid of her
5. axel
- he was my favourite as a child but i don't really care about him as much anymore
6. colton
- same as axel, i used to love him and was so excited to get him for my island but now i don't like him as much as i used to
7. katt
- obviously the best uchi would be on my dreamie list, i still love and have her
8. apollo
- he's my favourite cranky but i only ended up having him for a few months
9. whitney
- best wolf imo, but i got rid of her shortly after moving out apollo
10. rosie
- i have always dreamed of having rosie on my animal crossing game, i've loved her since i was a child and finally got her amiibo last year but unfortunately didn't keep her long

this list has changed so much, i only have a few of these now and i don't plan on getting most of them back on my island tbh
except wolf link when he comes back 💕

This is so difficult... But I think I've narrowed it down. ..For now.

Tangy- I am obsessed with her character design. It's so cute and clever and weird. I've never had her in my town and I hope I can change that.
Raymond- I love cats in general and I never expected everyone to lose their mind over Raymond. I love his eyes and think his design is unique. It was love at first sight.
Audie- What a fox. The backstory of the character is really sweet. She's so bright and derpy looking.
Pinky- One of my favorites since I was a kid. Pink is my favorite color. :p
Maple- I mean, just adorable.
Molly- See above.
Judy- She has another really unique design and just looks like the perfect snooty to me.
Cheif- Another favorite from childhood. I love the wolves in general. He's a good cranky.
Julian- I would hang out with Julian in real life. If he were a person...
Poppy- The most precious bean.

Back and the day, I would only have cranky and snooty villagers as my dreamies, but now, I have realized personality balance is more important. The following list applies to both NL and NH.

Note: These are not an any particular order. Also, I love the kangaroos so expect a lot of them to appear.

1. Normal: Marcie - She is SO CUTE!!! Plus, I loooooooooove how pink she is.

2. Peppy: Tammi or Flora - I love how flashy Tammi's design is. Plus she just seems really excitable and someone I'd get along with. The monkeys were my favorite species in AC back in 2013. As for Flora, she is just SO ADORABLE!!! You gotta respect that fact that we have A LITTERAL FLAMINGO as a AC villager!

3. Snooty: Astrid - She is just sooooooo sweet and soooooo motherly. She would give me medicine for my bee stings in my NL towns. Speaking of NL, I reset a few days ago until I got one of my dreamies and ended up with her. <33333 I also have her Amiibo card, so I will move her on to my NH island eventually.

4. Uchi: Sylvia - She is very sisterly, protective and underrated. A lot of people find her ugly, but I think she is adorable. I remember she would respond to my letters in NL, saying sweet things like "I will always be there for you. <3333

5. Lazy: Big Top - He was in my very first AC town when I got AC:CF, so we go waaay back. I didn't get to play until the town was made, so we were actually move in buddies and he said something like we would be great friends because of it. Plus, his facial expression is sweet and gentle. ☺ I actually have him on my NH island already. Moved in out of pure luck. ^_^

6. Jock: Kid Cat Bam - Kid Cat's design is very cute and cool at the same time. I remember this one time in CF back in 2011, he asked me what I thought of him and I moved the scale thingy all the way up to "My #1 Dude" and he got SO HAPPY and was signing around the breach. It was the cutest thing. As for Bam, he is very cute and cool at the same time. I am not a fan of a lot of the Jocks' designs, but Bam has one of the most attractive ones. He has a slight angry expression, but you can see how cute and sweet he is beneath it.

7. Cranky: Rooney - MY #1 FAVORITE VILLAGER RIGHT NOW!!! <33333 He is very handsome and bad-boyish. Yet, he is VERY caring and fatherly. I remember this one time back in August 2016, I was in a bad mood for the a couple of days due to stress and drama going on during that time, when I logged into AC:NL the next morning, I got a really sweet letter from him along the lines of "You doing alright? Just between you and me, you are one of the few people who I think of as a close pal, so don't you disappoint me by moping about silly stuff, you hear?". I have read other incidents of players getting the same letter from their cranky villagers, and it seems like these villagers known when we need them most.

8. Smug: Eugene - His design is AWESOME!!! His leather jacket and sunglasses go really well on him!

9. Extra Snooty: Mathilda - I first discovered her by watching a user's CF moments videos back in 2015. I though her design was awesome and very unique for a Snooty villager. I can remember back in May 2015, I had a fever...so, I log onto AC:NL, talk to her, and she gave me a free popcorn machine and said "You are such a good friend. You always stick by me." It helped me feel better. :,,,,,,)

10. Extra Cranky: Apollo - Apollo may have a natural design, but he is still a very bashing bald eagle. I wasn't really a big fan of him at first, but watching the AC movie back in 2015, helped him grow on me. Although he dated Whitney in the movie, I ship him with Amelia. <3333

. . .
I don't remember if I have any of their Amiibo cards. I know I have Astrid's and I thiiiink I have Apollo's, the rest, I will find out once my Amiibo card folder arrives (should be Tuesday or Wednesday).
Post automatically merged:

Back and the day, I would only have cranky and snooty villagers as my dreamies, but now, I have realized personality balance is more important. The following list applies to both NL and NH.

Note: These are not an any particular order. Also, I love the kangaroos so expect a lot of them to appear.

1. Normal: Marcie - She is SO CUTE!!! Plus, I loooooooooove how pink she is.

2. Peppy: Tammi or Flora - I love how flashy Tammi's design is. Plus she just seems really excitable and someone I'd get along with. The monkeys were my favorite species in AC back in 2013. As for Flora, she is just SO ADORABLE!!! You gotta respect that fact that we have A LITTERAL FLAMINGO as a AC villager!

3. Snooty: Astrid - She is just sooooooo sweet and soooooo motherly. She would give me medicine for my bee stings in my NL towns. Speaking of NL, I reset a few days ago until I got one of my dreamies and ended up with her. <33333 I also have her Amiibo card, so I will move her on to my NH island eventually.

4. Uchi: Sylvia - She is very sisterly, protective and underrated. A lot of people find her ugly, but I think she is adorable. I remember she would respond to my letters in NL, saying sweet things like "I will always be there for you. <3333

5. Lazy: Big Top - He was in my very first AC town when I got AC:CF, so we go waaay back. I didn't get to play until the town was made, so we were actually move in buddies and he said something like we would be great friends because of it. Plus, his facial expression is sweet and gentle. ☺ I actually have him on my NH island already. Moved in out of pure luck. ^_^

6. Jock: Kid Cat Bam - Kid Cat's design is very cute and cool at the same time. I remember this one time in CF back in 2011, he asked me what I thought of him and I moved the scale thingy all the way up to "My #1 Dude" and he got SO HAPPY and was signing around the breach. It was the cutest thing. As for Bam, he is very cute and cool at the same time. I am not a fan of a lot of the Jocks' designs, but Bam has one of the most attractive ones. He has a slight angry expression, but you can see how cute and sweet he is beneath it.

7. Cranky: Rooney - MY #1 FAVORITE VILLAGER RIGHT NOW!!! <33333 He is very handsome and bad-boyish. Yet, he is VERY caring and fatherly. I remember this one time back in August 2016, I was in a bad mood for the a couple of days due to stress and drama going on during that time, when I logged into AC:NL the next morning, I got a really sweet letter from him along the lines of "You doing alright? Just between you and me, you are one of the few people who I think of as a close pal, so don't you disappoint me by moping about silly stuff, you hear?". I have read other incidents of players getting the same letter from their cranky villagers, and it seems like these villagers known when we need them most.

8. Smug: Eugene - His design is AWESOME!!! His leather jacket and sunglasses go really well on him!

9. Extra Snooty: Mathilda - I first discovered her by watching a user's CF moments videos back in 2015. I though her design was awesome and very unique for a Snooty villager. I can remember back in May 2015, I had a fever...so, I log onto AC:NL, talk to her, and she gave me a free popcorn machine and said "You are such a good friend. You always stick by me." It helped me feel better. :,,,,,,)

10. Extra Cranky: Apollo - Apollo may have a natural design, but he is still a very bashing bald eagle. I wasn't really a big fan of him at first, but watching the AC movie back in 2015, helped him grow on me. Although he dated Whitney in the movie, I ship him with Amelia. <3333

. . .
I don't remember if I have any of their Amiibo cards. I know I have Astrid's and I thiiiink I have Apollo's, the rest, I will find out when I organize my Amiibo cards once my Amiibo card folder arrives (should be Tuesday or Wednesday).

greta
raymond
melba
coco (got her <3)
audie
chrissy
francine
genji
pekoe (have her as well !)

i really dont think id have all these villagers together ... for example chrissy and francine are so off from my theme i would never get them on the island i have now. if i had a rando island w no theme these would probably be my residents lol

hmmm this is pretty hard tbh, but ill try

10. beau - he was the first villager i ever saw when i booted up pocket camp, and i got attached to him. ive had him in new horizons, however i let him go because i have too many lazies
9. ankha - very cool cat villager, i love her theming
8. diva - shes my gfs favorite and honestly i really love her too. i really like here color palette (especially her lips)
7. megan - i had her early game and thought she was just meh. but i decided to bring her back and honestly ive fallen for her. her color palette is so soft and gentle
6. bob - hes just a classic, but i also like bob. he has this real chill feel to him and id want to hang out with him a lot
5. dom - i think he is simply adorable! i love his soft color palette and his little face....
4. mint - she is simply a cutie and it melts me. i also love the story about how she turned green
3. dobie - i like how...grandfatherly he looks. there is a comforting feeling i get from him and i regret when i let him move out, i have full intentions to find him again and bring him back
2. kabuki - found him villager hunting one day and was struck by how cool he is. i passed him up (and got bob that hunt) and regretted it so much i bought him off of nookazon and he hasnt left since
1. jeremiah - sentimental reasons, he was the first villager to move to sleeptime and it meant so much. i love him a lot, so much so that my mom crocheted me a little plush of him

I’m pretty flexible with villagers so a lot of these I already have because they just happened to be starters/moved in but here’s my current list:
1-Katt: My absolute favourite villager design-wise and she’s an uchi/sisterly which I love. I dig her garage-band themed house in NH too. Haven’t got her yet but I’m waiting for villagers to move out n such.
2-Erik: Really the only deer I’m particularly fond of because A) I’m Canadian and am legally required to like that he’s a moose and B) his design is somewhat based on Bullwinkle and I just think his expressions are cute. His house in NH isn’t as good as his older one but I still dig it.
3-Octavian: haha funny space octopus and also crankies are my favourite personality type what else can I say
4-Mathilda: I had her in a NL town and she quickly became my favourite snooty villager and I found her while randomly doing island tours so that was cool! I really like her new house too.
5-Cherry: Was one of my two starter villagers. I like her punk-rock theme and really like her favourite saying-my only regret is her house is entirely the colorful wooden-block furniture and it Sucks
6-Bertha: Found her on one of my first island tours (my very first was Stitches, who i passed up bc i don’t like him much) and fell in love with her design. The starter house she ended up with isn’t bad and I’ve always been fond of how the hippos and rhinos in Animal Crossing have been modelled visually.
7-Shep: Had him in a NL town and I really liked him. Normally I don’t like having more than one of the same species villager in a town but he’s one of like 2 smug villagers I actually like the design of lol.
8-Audie: Another villager I found randomly while doing island tours. Originally I was gonna shoot for a different peppy villager but she’s really grown on me! I like her glasses.
9-Antonio: Had this guy in my first ever town many years back and I just adore him. All the anteaters are fun to look at but his dumb dot eyes are just the best dude...
10-Sandy: Originally I was gonna shoot for Del but I feel like if I’m ever gonna look for Sandy in an Animal Crossing game I might as well do the on where she can actually live by the beach lol. I like that she’s the only ostrich that actually looks like, well, an ostrich, and her color scheme.
Honorable mentions: Alfonso, Bob (love em both but kinda meh on lazy villagers dialogue-wise), like all the rhinos, Piper (she shares my name :] )

1. cyrano stands on top above all, number 1 and it will forever remain that way
  2. curlos is charming and is always complimenting me ahajshakak i love him
  3. bob my lovable little lazy boy
  4. biskit my baby boyyy ahhh
  5. butch is my knight in shining armor
  6. wolfgang is my sweetheart
  7. chief is a cranky gentleman
  8. keaton the cool and sharp smug
  9. pietro the embodiment of joy and laughter
  10. cousteau the endearing lil jock froggy

I haven't edited my signature in a while so I'm going to do it without checking, to see if my opinions changed.
1. Kabuki n°1. He's my comfort character haha
2. Bob. Because he was my first favorite character. I love his face and his color, and we even share a birthday so I love him even more
3. Judy. I just love her color scheme and her shocked face. She's super cute.
4. Bunnie, because she's also super cute.
5. Kyle, because he reminds me of my own OC named Kyle (that I created without knowing about the AC character). And I like his vibes
6. Daisy. I love her simple face with gradiant ear. Her design is so simple it makes her cute.
7. Raymond. Because.
8. Tia. She was one of my first villagers in NL and I was always so afraid she would break. She holds a special place in my heart.
9. Muffy, because I love her style.
10. Willow. She's like the colorful Muffy, and her face is adorable as heck.

Is it okay to list a separate top 10 for New Leaf and New Horizons? There's a lot of villagers and I'm indecisive, ahahaha. ;v; So, in no real order:

1. Leopold (NH) and Sterling (NL) - Leopold is my favorite villager and I wanted him in New Leaf, but I have an older 3DS and didn't have a Amiibo card reader at the time, so I decided to make him one of my dreamies for when I get New Horizons. I love the professor lion! I think having a teacher in the town is a cute idea too. As for Sterling, I love knights and his home has one of my favorite villager interiors, so I absolutely had to get him for my town.

2. Rod (NH) and Bree (NL) - Rod is another favorite of mine—I think he has a really adorable design, and I love his pirate aesthetic. I don't typically look at villagers' catchphrases when trying to determine my favorites, but I like his. Bree is my other favorite mouse! She's super cute, has great taste in furniture, and I like the colors of her home exterior in New Leaf too!

3. Deli (NH) and Erik (NL) - I just think Deli is a really cute villager, and I like his home design in New Horizons a lot. It looks cozy and I'm very fond of blue! And speaking of cozy, I like the cabin vibes of Erik's home and I love winter, so a winter-themed villager like him really works for my town.

4. Lily (NH) and Skye (NL) - I love frogs and I think Lily is very cute! Also I love love love the design of her home in New Horizons, it's totally gorgeous. Skye is very pretty and I love both her home designs in New Leaf and New Horizons!

5. Deirdre (NH) and Pashmina (NL) - I love Deirdre's autumn theme and I think she rocks the white lipstick look! I love how Pashmina is a bit goth in New Leaf and I was really torn between her and Muffy, but I don't like her aesthetic in New Horizons, unfortunately.

6. Bianca (NH) and Cookie (NL) - I didn't really have a preference as to what game I wanted to get either of them in, but I lucked out and got Cookie as an early random move-in in New Leaf! I like them both and think they're really cute peppy villagers—Cookie reminds me of a certain Youtuber I like to watch sometimes, and I love tigers, so that made Bianca an easy pick too.

7. Kyle (NH) and Tom (NL) - The only thing keeping me from getting Kyle in New Leaf was his barbed-wire fence, so I was very happy to see it gone in New Horizons ahaha. Tom was one of my starting villagers in New Leaf and I wasn't originally planning on keeping him, but he really grew on me.

8. Dobie (NH) and Knox (NL) - I love that Dobie is an elderly villager! I also really love his interior design aesthetic. Knox was an easy dreamie pick because again, I love knights, and I think having him and Sterling as a duo will be cool!

9. Raymond (NH) and Colton (NL) - I wanted to have one of the newly-added villagers on my New Horizons dreamie list, and it was a tough choice between Raymond and Reneigh for me, but I ultimately decided on the office kitty. I just really adore Colton's overall aesthetic and design, and I think his princely vibe works well with Sterling and Knox, too.

10. Tiffany (NH) and Roscoe (NL) - Tiffany gives me serious femme fatale vibes and I love that ahaha. As for Roscoe, he strikes me as a sort of counterpart to Colton, so I'd like to have him and Colton together in the same town too.

1. Bob - He just looks so dumb and carefree lmao. I'm obsessed with him TvT Usually I don't like simple designs, but he's cute. idk.

2. Tangy - I love her personality so much - she always cheers me up. She was one of my first villagers in New Leaf :]

3. Marty - I'm definitely getting him when the Sanrio characters are released in New Horizons! I used to prefer other special villagers but he's really growing on me.

4. Lolly - Her face is the cutest. Lolly was another one of my first New Leaf characters.

5. Olivia - She was my first villager I became friends with, back in City Folk :'D I'm currently island hopping to try and find her for my New Horizons island.

6. Zucker - I struggle to decide between Marina and Zucker. They're both so so cute - but I like Lazy villagers more. His facial expressions are adorable!

7. Ruby - I love the space bunny theme! Her house is so cool.

8. Kyle - He seems really chill, I'd want to be friends with him irl lmao.

9. Stella - She fits the theme of my island. She's sweet :3

10. Willow - I never really cared about the sheep villagers until Willow moved in - now I'm obsessed. She's a cutie.

There is many villagers I like but not all will finish on my New Horizons island infortunately.

10. Kidd. I love his colour and his face, and smug personality is for me a good personality! Very fun and cute finally if you look carefully haha
9. Chevre. Never had her on New Horizons but I just felt in love with her face after watching a video on Reddit. She's just so cute! You can't imagine
8. Julian, juste because I love blue and unicorns. He's a pretty boy!
7. Lucky is just so cute even if some find him creepy haha. And he's lazy! Quite strange for this baby boy but why not after all, I think it suits him very well!
6. Freckles. Her cute face has definitely something!
5. Genji. Not a big fan of the jock personality, I pretty hate this one but his look is just perfect!
4. Roscoe is a old hose I had long time ago on Wild World or something like that. I'm happy to meet him again on my new game!
3. Ankha has an incredible look! I love Ancient Egypt so I have to love her! Her French name is Neferti almost as the Pharaoh!
2. Wolfgang is one of the best and most lovely boy I've ever met on this game. Can't wait to meet him on mystery island! Good memories with him, definitely.
1. Marshal; I discovered him just before the game were released and I don't know, I loved him so much! He will join me as soon as possible and I'm very happy with that!

Special mention: Chester, Fang, Cyd, Cousteau, Fauna, Coco, Bertha, Chai, Naomi, Ursala, Canberra, Bob, Broccolo, Hornsby, Pudge, Zucker, Elmer, Toby.

I already have a great set of villagers that go really well with my town’s theme but if say, we were suddenly allowed to have ten more villagers to add on our island, these would be my additional villagers:

• Gigi (Snooty)-An unusual choice, but I really love her design! I love her purple color, her makeup, those sparkle for eyes, and I actual think her lips make her look very alluring! She also has a beautiful home! I can imagine her being best friends with Tiffany and I’d love for them to gossip together! 😊
  • Peggy (Peppy)- If I didn’t already have Piper as my town Peppy, Peggy would be my next choice in a heartbeat. I think her design is very cute and it always surprises me that she isn’t more popular. I also really like her home too.
  • Boone (Jock)- I love Boone. It’s so cool that he’s based on a Mandrill and I’m a sucker for Jocks that look tough. I’m also pretty sure that if he had a job, it would be a bike cop.
  • Pierce (Jock)- Again, I’m a sucker for jock designs and Pierce is no exception. He was my buddy in the OG Animal Crossing and I love his blue/white color scheme and his piercing eyes. Now that he has a default sweater-vest, I see him as an East Coast/old money Ivy League college football star.
  • Walt (Cranky)- I love his scar. He looks tough and I love it. He looks like he’d rock a fedora and zoot suit on the weekends and I’m all for that.
  • Kevin (Jock)- He’s orange, my favorite color, so by default he’s my favorite. Plus I love his baby boar pattern! I’m always going to imagine him as a kid like Rod is to me right now.
  • Hazel (Sisterly)- I love her unibrow and her tough attitude. She seems like the tiny, scrappy type, which is my favorite kind of tomboy!
  • Bones (Lazy)- He reminds me of Wishbone and I like it. Nothing really deep about this one. Edit: Wait, he also has a library themed house too, just like Wishbone?! I love him even more now. :eek:
  • Raymond (Smug)- Funny enough, I had him up until the New Year. He didn’t really fit my theme, but honestly a smug personality suits a cat so well. To me, he’s the definition of smug and I like that and his hipster glasses.
  • Pashmina (Sisterly)- The only goat I like but I really do like her design. She has such pretty eyes and I love her default sweater on her. If I didn't already have Deirdre, I'd pick Pashmina to be my Sisterly villager.

And if we ever got the chance to create an Animal City, these are also the villagers I’d pick as the runner-ups:

Sparro, Violet, Amelia, Bill, Butch, Deli, Drift, Egbert, Frobert, Grizzly, Flora, Kiki, Rooney, Sandy, Timbra, Stella, Ellie, Tucker.

Last edited:
I've already started adopting these dreamies, but the list is
1. Merengue - Obviously, who can't love her with her cute cupcake theme and the strawberry horn you're bound to fall in love with her eventually. I have this villager.

2. Raymond - OMG I freaking love Raymond, he's is the cutest grumpy cat ever

3. Marshal - SAME THING WITH MARSHAL, look so grumpy, but that just makes him even cuter. I have this villager.

4. Dom - Some might think WOW you have Dom 4th what the heck, he's cute, but doesn't beat my top threes, I love him just as much, I am still hunting for this dreamie and no amiibo card makes that hunt just a bit harder

5. Molly - I have a dog named Molly, so when I discovered this villager I had to get her, she is so adorable and is the cutest duck ever!! I have this villager

6. Fang - I originally wanted to have all my villagers and foxes, but while scrolling through the list not many of them were appealing to me except Fang and Whitney. I have this villager.

7. Melba - I love koalas and she is definitely the cutest one of them all, her cute outfits and adorable face expressions make her the best!! I have this villager

8. Lolly - I think it was her Japanese name that really drew me to her, Ramune one of my favorite Japanese sodas.

9. Maple - She is already adorable, but add glasses and she is top tier cute!! I have this villager

10. Whitney - Same storyline as Fang.

DE94E6E1-E0A2-4E94-9F0D-7850E1E6F512.jpeg
My dreamies are weird. Mostly they have a theme but Deli and Tabby are kinda just there. No uchis because none of them fit anywhere.

Back