• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Brewster creeps me out in acnh

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
I really loved Brewster in New leaf though I don't remember the scene exactly.. in New horizons he really creeps me out and I won't be back for my coffee because he first of all doesn't even let me have sugar only milk and he says it's pigeon milk and pigeons don't even have milk so what is he talking about and then he puts the cup down there and I can't see what he's doing so no I don't trust him

This made me laugh out loud but yeah I thought it was strange at first. Pidgeons do secrete something called crop milk, which comes from the pidgeon's mouth to feed their young. It is sometimes called pidgeon milk. Obviously, what Brewster says is just a play on of this and its not milk coming from his own body. I wouldn't worry too much about it. By going back to The Roost you complete Nook Mile achievements and get rewards from him each time you get a cup of coffee so its worth going back.

I suppose Pigeon Milk is suppose to be Coffee Creamer but in a way it does sound a bit strange. Also I do recall on in New Leaf Brewster used to have his own building and you can actually work for him when he warms up to you. Too bad all that has been taken out in New Horizions and he's been reduced to being inside the Meusum the same way like he was in Wild World and City Folk.

I don’t even think he gave me hot chocolate today in NH? O__o

381028741_676309224463429_5951388700644634978_n.jpg

382693021_676309357796749_2791995232090889506_n.jpg

I had heard of pigeon milk as some weird substance that pigeons feed their young.I'm kind of surprised it's in the game but since it comes from a tiny pitcher and not Brewster's beak I think it's probably okay.I've read that Brewster offers it after your resident rep orders a certain amount of coffee.

Back