Pink Hybrid Tulip
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Purple Violet
White Pansy
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Recently I have been paying attention to those little intro cinematics that play whenever you load your game. The ones where your villagers walk around for a while in your town. I've started to leave my game on the title screen while just browsing my computer, then glancing at it every now and then. I find it kind of relaxing just to watch my villagers go about their lives.

Does anyone else like to watch their title screen? If so, what things have you seen your villagers do? I swear I heard Chrissy pull a weed the other day, though I was looking away from my screen at the time. I'm guessing that wouldn't have saved onto the town permanently, but it's still an interesting detail if that's actually what she did. Tonight I saw Kid Cat walk into his house. I was lucky enough to have it load right on his bedtime, so once he left, the camera just moved around by itself for a while.

I LOVE watching the title screen. They really do look so peaceful going about their lives. Sometimes villagers will fall into pit falls, although it doesn’t save the game. I found out the hard way when I ran past over it and fell into it myself. At least for next time I know where the pitfall is hidden! I also really love watching during really late or early morning when no one is awake and it just pans through the whole town really fast then slows down. Back when we could post to miiverse, those early morning/late night moments were perfect opportunities to snap interesting shots of your town!

OH my YEs!! The title screen is cool!
When someone was sad or angry, it would show on the title screen!

I saw Curt change into the Kiki and Lala outfit, and then I got a preview of Tabby in that shirt too. I've seen a few of the villager pull weeds in my villager trading town. I can see why you like to watch it :)

Watching the title screen is in fact both relaxing and also interesting at the same time.
Sometimes, you see what kind of things your villagers do which you may miss if you play
the game. I saw a few times how my villagers pull out weed, shaking a tree or even falled
in a pitfall if there was one near their houses. It's really cute and funny to watch them.

Once in a while I like to keep it open and glance at it once I have finished playing. There is something sort of somber about it when it keeps moving from house to house as no one is awake.

It's very relaxing! The ambient noises of their footsteps, the beach and the river makes you appreciate the little details that Nintendo put into this game. Sometimes, I wished that I can play the game without having the hourly music in the background. Don't get me wrong, I like the hourly music but it would be nice having a different perspective sound wise. Weird how when you leave the game cinematics when a new hour strikes, your town theme bell doesn't ring.

I'd also like to point out that "Welcome to" is no longer on the title logo after the Welcome Amiibo update. It's a small detail that kinda makes me sad but perhaps it already has the word welcome to it for their reasoning?

I'll watch it occasionally, but not very long. I was a little mad because scoot had just changed out of something terrible in my game and when I saved and went back to the title screen, he was back in the terrible shirt. Stupid duck.

i like watching them. sometimes when i keep it up, the villager the camera is following will fall in a pitfall hole

I don't do it super often just because usually when I stop playing I have to rush to get somewhere (I usually play before work or school lol), but when I have time I do love watching the title screen. I agree that it is very peaceful and interesting to see what those villagers are up to!

I used to bury pitfalls around certain villagers' houses so I could watch them fall into those pitfalls repeatedly during the cinematic.It's funny but when I would actually start the game the pitfalls just about always stayed undisturbed.

Thanks to this thread, I take the time to look at the intro cinematics more often now
When Dotty shook a tree, she did the disintrest emote
Rosie passed my house

I love watching the title screen and listening to the music sometimes when I need to relax or late at night. It calms me down and I think watching the characters on their own is really cute!
I have seen one fall into a pitfall I planted, lol that was pretty hilarious.

I do like to watch my villagers walking around town on the title screen. I think it gives you a different glimpse into their behavior and it's very cute. Recently, I logged off soon after I saw Bruce dancing and singing in my town and when it cut to the title screen, there he was dancing and singing in front of his house. That was such a surprise and made me smile.

I adore the title screen! Watching it is super soothing, and kind of nostalgic to me <3

when i have time to spare i love listening to the music of the title screen i wish i could listen to it longer huhu. also it's so charming getting to see the animals walking around and stuff? and there was a time when was a pitfall seed buried near to clyde's house and he fell into it in the title screen and i forgot to dig it up before closing the game so he fell into it AGAIN in the title screen oof sorry clyde :(((( but i like when it's early morning and the camera pans around and i see where the fossils are buried for the day so i don't have to go searching

Back