💗 Tiny (and free) villager-themed town wishing cards 💕 (Valentine's)

new deliveries :D

wintery version for stained_cheri:

vrnaMIO.png

and for AccfSally:

kVDenyN.png

Hi! I'd love one!

Town name: Rome
Villagers: Zell, sally, papi, freya, apollo, purrl, phoebe, nibbles, olaf, Cheri <3
Colour: baby pink
Background: any cute pink Christmas scene

Tysm! Merry Christmas!

Hi! I'd love one!

Town name: Rome
Villagers: Zell, sally, papi, freya, apollo, purrl, phoebe, nibbles, olaf, Cheri <3
Colour: baby pink
Background: any cute pink Christmas scene

Tysm! Merry Christmas!

Hi! Merry Christmas! I'll make it tomorrow, I'm spending tonight with my family :)

for DinoDymo!

NHE8lZr.png

---

Now that Christmas is over, I can make New Year's cards!
So to everyone who already asked for one, if you're interested, you can ask me to either change the text from "Merry Christmas" to "Happy New Year", or ask me for a completely different one for New Year's and I'll make it for you :)
and if you haven't gotten a Christmas card and would like one, of course I can make that too!

ps: if you want to use them as signatures, you can ask me to resize them to 250px ♥

Last edited:
Woop, new years! Could you make a new one? Same info, but could you make me a more pink-pastel one? Sort of like DinoDymo. Thank you so much, your signatures/cards are beautiful!

Last edited:
Woop, new years! Could you make a new one? Same info, but could you make me a more pink-pastel one? Sort of like DinoDymo. Thank you so much, your signatures/cards are beautiful!

thank you so much for requesting again, and for your kinds words! it means a lot to me. ♥
here's your new card, I hope you'll like it like the others :)

6C6jRIk.png

OMG THAT'S BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS OF BEAUTIFULNESS! I wish it could be an actual signature, lol. That was really quick too, thank you so much! ^o^

Back