• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♔ tinka's gallery! ♔ // stream: offline

strawberry girl! considering doing a full set of fruit themed characters... ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

strawberry_girl_by_tinkalila-dc1sf9v.png

fav it on dA

I saw the Strawberry one and was going to say you should def do pineapple. This is honestly perfect

ahh thank you so much!! glad you like it! i'm working on another girl for this series right now actually ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

YO EVERYONE ok so i have a facebook page for my art that i made a few months ago but i don't use it much cause no one follows it. however, i'm gonna try to start using it and posting my art there more often because i want to get my art on as many platforms as i can. if any of you lovely people would like to follow my art page on facebook, i'd really appreciate it!

>facebook link<

accidental double post oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like the Dragon fruit one:D

Also I'm trying to fix the thread lol :^)

thank you so much!! and ahah yeah i noticed it was messed up, thanks!

Last edited:
I love how bright and cute your art is!! You have such a nice style and your anatomy is on point!!

Back