• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Time traveling.

it really has a lot of disadvantages because:
  • it messes up your game
  • it causes weeds
  • some of your favorite villagers might move out
it has some advantages as well.
  • causes new villagers to move in [maybe]
  • gets you to a certain holiday or event without waiting

I never time travel at all! I rather go through the game in the way your supposed to that way you get suprised when things happen and you have stuff to do each month

Nope, never for ACWW. And for AC(GCN) I only did it once, I put it an hour back because I missed the Thanksgiving event ( because I was too busy posting on NSider

:p ).

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Nope, never for ACWW. And for AC(GCN) I only did it once, I put it an hour back because I missed the Thanksgiving event ( because I was too busy posting on NSider

:eek: he lie's!!!!!!!! He once had a town that he messed around in and chopped down all of the tree's and let the weeds grow and changed the time all of the time.

B)

I have time traveled when I first started playing the game, or when there was nothing else to do, so I wouldn't have to wait a whole day just to see my new house. Other then that, I have never time traveled.

sunate said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

:eek: he lie's!!!!!!!! He once had a town that he messed around in and chopped down all of the tree's and let the weeds grow and changed the time all of the time.

B)
That means he hasn't played in a while or some idiot came to his town and ruined it. Storm doesn't TT.

sunate said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

B)
btw. Storm could just be lazy >.>, he could cut down the trees for the fun of it, and your being to stupid to realize his time could be different then yours.

sunate said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

B)
Admit it storm you lie!

Back