• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey, better late than never!

Welcome to the forums!
Lots of members are very actively playing New Leaf right now, so hopefully you can join in on the fun!

Helloooo, welcome to TBT! I hope you have lots of fun here!

Is New Leaf the only AC game you’re playing right now? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Helloooo, welcome to TBT! I hope you have lots of fun here!

Is New Leaf the only AC game you’re playing right now? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️
I'm sort of playing New Horizons still, but my mom is a resident on there so she's doing most of the upkeep while I focus on New Leaf for a while. For favorite villagers... ooh that's a tough one! Being a long time fan means lots of good memories with so many different animals. Monique does hold a special place in my heart though, she was in my New Leaf town when I started the game on release day and she's still there now.

Welcome to the forums! 🎉✨

It's nice that you and your mom share an island in ACNH! I haven't played New Leaf, but given that it's a lot more active here at the moment, I hope you're able to enjoy it while online connectivity is still enabled! 😊

Back