Time Traveling for Gracie's Fashion checks?

That method worked like a charm for me in my first town, and T&T Emporium opened in Westerly right on schedule.

The tips really helped. Lucky for me, my worst villager Kevin moved out and a cute Muffy moved in after I won a game in the campsite. T&T Emporium is finally here for me! Yay~

If some people could inform me on the specific dates that Gracie Grace had visited their towns that would be very helpful. I am attempting to devise an algorithm and or an average time span of her visits yet she has not visited me and that is why I need data from outside sources. Thank you for your contributions!
-O.MG

here is what i did. TT one day forward after the day Gracie appeared then TT backward to present time. worked for me.

I TT To get checks 2-4 after finding out you could do that, I also TT to get a couple of fortures from Katrina as well ^^

I have 7 games and after waiting for weeks on the first one I switched to get it done quickly.

Ok, I have no idea what glitch got in my post. Quick version.... she is ready to inspect at 6 am if you want. Be sure to tt back to same date and check for pings.

Last edited:
as stichmaker said, don't TT to a sunday. I got gracie in my town on a friday I think and I TT'd to 5:59 thst morning over and over again to get all the fashion checks. I think there was one day when she wasn't there but I just did the same thing again and then she was there? i don't remember really, but TT does work

Back