• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Time Traveling for Gracie's Fashion checks?

That method worked like a charm for me in my first town, and T&T Emporium opened in Westerly right on schedule.

The tips really helped. Lucky for me, my worst villager Kevin moved out and a cute Muffy moved in after I won a game in the campsite. T&T Emporium is finally here for me! Yay~

If some people could inform me on the specific dates that Gracie Grace had visited their towns that would be very helpful. I am attempting to devise an algorithm and or an average time span of her visits yet she has not visited me and that is why I need data from outside sources. Thank you for your contributions!
-O.MG

here is what i did. TT one day forward after the day Gracie appeared then TT backward to present time. worked for me.

I TT To get checks 2-4 after finding out you could do that, I also TT to get a couple of fortures from Katrina as well ^^

I have 7 games and after waiting for weeks on the first one I switched to get it done quickly.

Ok, I have no idea what glitch got in my post. Quick version.... she is ready to inspect at 6 am if you want. Be sure to tt back to same date and check for pings.

Last edited:
as stichmaker said, don't TT to a sunday. I got gracie in my town on a friday I think and I TT'd to 5:59 thst morning over and over again to get all the fashion checks. I think there was one day when she wasn't there but I just did the same thing again and then she was there? i don't remember really, but TT does work

Back