• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Tickles' *NEW* Amiibo Villagers | STATUS: CLOSED ~ TAKING REQUESTS

Absolutely no rush at all, just wondering an ETA or my place in line so I can plan how long I will be staying up tonight, haha! <3

Hi! Lucky will be in boxes in 30 min or so. Ill send you a dodo when he's ready
Wonderful!! Thank you so much!! :love:
15597.png

hi!! no rush, just wanna know my place in line :'D i'm having an all-nighter, so just lmk ^^

Hi! Sorry I saw that you were offline so I didn't message you. I've closed for the night but I have Punchy on my island right now. Lmk what time works for you tomorrow.

I'm back again for another request whenever they're open again.

Resident Rep: Sage
Town: Herballe
Villager Requested: Ozzie
NMT/TBT: 10 NMT

no worries, i’m available most of the time, so just pm me ^_^

Resident Rep: Max
Town: Wishpool
Villager Requested: Lucky
NMT/TBT: 125 TBT

Hi! I have your villagers loaded up and can get them to you tomorrow night EST.

I'm back again for another request whenever they're open again.

Resident Rep: Sage
Town: Herballe
Villager Requested: Ozzie
NMT/TBT: 10 NMT

Hello! Thank you for your order. After the two trades above I'll be closed for the weekend celebrating my birthday and will start trading again on Sunday.

Edit: Updated prices according to this conversion rate. Orders placed before this edit will remain same price offered.

Just wanted to cancel my order, I got extremely lucky and had Ozzie in my campsite so I no longer need him!

Hello! I'm back from my celebrating my bday after a long weekend and decided to rebrand after getting new Animal Crossing Cards! First five new requests will receive a free villager tonight :)

Resident: Taiyou
Town: Crescentia
Villager Requested: Lily

P. S. TYSM for doing this! I really want Lily for my island as she is my ult dreamie, but I haven't tried cycling before lol, but will definitely do for her so she could live on my island :D I'd like to get some advice for cycling if possible lol

Resident: Taiyou
Town: Crescentia
Villager Requested: Lily

P. S. TYSM for doing this! I really want Lily for my island as she is my ult dreamie, but I haven't tried cycling before lol, but will definitely do for her so she could live on my island :D I'd like to get some advice for cycling if possible lol

Omg congrats on being first giveaway user! I was surprised that no one jumped at the chance as my queue is usually full on other days. I can get Lily in boxes within an hour or so and will send you a 30 min heads up. PM me with questions about cycling!

Resident Rep: miu
Town: edelweiss
Villager Requested: skye

hello, thank you so much for this!! if it isn't too much trouble, i'd love to join the giveaway. also, happy belated birthday, i hope you had a wonderful one! :giggle:

Resident Rep: miu
Town: edelweiss
Villager Requested: skye

hello, thank you so much for this!! if it isn't too much trouble, i'd love to join the giveaway. also, happy belated birthday, i hope you had a wonderful one! :giggle:

Congrats on being 2nd giveaway winner! I can get started on Skye right away if you're available to pick up tonight.

Edit: & Thank you so much for the birthday wishes x

• Love
Reactions: Miu
Back