Selling Tickles' *NEW* Amiibo Villagers | STATUS: CLOSED ~ TAKING REQUESTS

Absolutely no rush at all, just wondering an ETA or my place in line so I can plan how long I will be staying up tonight, haha! <3

Hi! Lucky will be in boxes in 30 min or so. Ill send you a dodo when he's ready
Wonderful!! Thank you so much!! :love:
15597.png

hi!! no rush, just wanna know my place in line :'D i'm having an all-nighter, so just lmk ^^

hi!! no rush, just wanna know my place in line :'D i'm having an all-nighter, so just lmk ^^

Hi! Sorry I saw that you were offline so I didn't message you. I've closed for the night but I have Punchy on my island right now. Lmk what time works for you tomorrow.

Hi! Sorry I saw that you were offline so I didn't message you. I've closed for the night but I have Punchy on my island right now. Lmk what time works for you tomorrow.
no worries, i’m available most of the time, so just pm me ^_^

I'm back again for another request whenever they're open again.

Resident Rep: Sage
Town: Herballe
Villager Requested: Ozzie
NMT/TBT: 10 NMT

no worries, i’m available most of the time, so just pm me ^_^

Resident Rep: Max
Town: Wishpool
Villager Requested: Lucky
NMT/TBT: 125 TBT

Hi! I have your villagers loaded up and can get them to you tomorrow night EST.

I'm back again for another request whenever they're open again.

Resident Rep: Sage
Town: Herballe
Villager Requested: Ozzie
NMT/TBT: 10 NMT

Hello! Thank you for your order. After the two trades above I'll be closed for the weekend celebrating my birthday and will start trading again on Sunday.

Edit: Updated prices according to this conversion rate. Orders placed before this edit will remain same price offered.

Just wanted to cancel my order, I got extremely lucky and had Ozzie in my campsite so I no longer need him!

Hello! I'm back from my celebrating my bday after a long weekend and decided to rebrand after getting new Animal Crossing Cards! First five new requests will receive a free villager tonight :)

Resident: Taiyou
Town: Crescentia
Villager Requested: Lily

P. S. TYSM for doing this! I really want Lily for my island as she is my ult dreamie, but I haven't tried cycling before lol, but will definitely do for her so she could live on my island :D I'd like to get some advice for cycling if possible lol

Resident: Taiyou
Town: Crescentia
Villager Requested: Lily

P. S. TYSM for doing this! I really want Lily for my island as she is my ult dreamie, but I haven't tried cycling before lol, but will definitely do for her so she could live on my island :D I'd like to get some advice for cycling if possible lol

Omg congrats on being first giveaway user! I was surprised that no one jumped at the chance as my queue is usually full on other days. I can get Lily in boxes within an hour or so and will send you a 30 min heads up. PM me with questions about cycling!

Resident Rep: miu
Town: edelweiss
Villager Requested: skye

hello, thank you so much for this!! if it isn't too much trouble, i'd love to join the giveaway. also, happy belated birthday, i hope you had a wonderful one! :giggle:

Resident Rep: miu
Town: edelweiss
Villager Requested: skye

hello, thank you so much for this!! if it isn't too much trouble, i'd love to join the giveaway. also, happy belated birthday, i hope you had a wonderful one! :giggle:

Congrats on being 2nd giveaway winner! I can get started on Skye right away if you're available to pick up tonight.

Edit: & Thank you so much for the birthday wishes x

• Love
Reactions: Miu
Back