Selling Tickles' *NEW* Amiibo Villagers | STATUS: CLOSED ~ TAKING REQUESTS

Yeah! I just write closed bc I'm working on orders. Requests are always welcome
Can I request one tomorrow (in the morning for me (UK time))?
You have quite a few I like, so I need some time to choose

Can I request one tomorrow (in the morning for me (UK time))?
You have quite a few I like, so I need some time to choose

I'm about 5 hours behind UK so I will not be awake during your morning. I can start getting them ready then deliver during your evening time. Make a request & we can work out a time for both us!

I made up my mind. I actually want Shep (for tomorrow).
Good night
Post automatically merged:

Name: Daan
Town: Is-lando
Amiibo villager: Shep
50 tbt

Hello!
I really want to request a villager, but I have a question to ask!
How much time this whole process takes for you, from inviting an amiibo, to getting them into boxes?

Hello!
I really want to request a villager, but I have a question to ask!
How much time this whole process takes for you, from inviting an amiibo, to getting them into boxes?

Hi! Takes about an hour or so, sometimes a bit longer when I'm waiting on someone to pick up. I always give a 30min heads up before they get into boxes and a lot of time I can't start on an order right after a user makes a request.

Rep: Nat
Island: Isla Haven
Villager: Cole
Payment: 25 TBT

Side note, I can take him as soon as he is ready. All I have to do is purchase a plot from Tom Nook and place it before coming over.

Edit: Wrong tier my bad!

Rep: Nat
Villager: Cole
Payment: 10 TBT

Side note, I can take him as soon as he is ready. All I have to do is purchase a plot from Tom Nook and place it before coming over.

Ok will give you a 30 min heads up before he's in boxes :)

Ok will give you a 30 min heads up before he's in boxes :)
Just to let you know I corrected my post. I realized that I thought that he was untiered but he is actually a "D" tier. I don't mind paying the 25! :) Also thanks for the heads up! :)

Hi! Takes about an hour or so, sometimes a bit longer when I'm waiting on someone to pick up. I always give a 30min heads up before they get into boxes and a lot of time I can't start on an order right after a user makes a request.
Oh, alright. So, theoretically, if I'll make a request now, will I be able to pick up a villager as long as they ready? I just need to do a handful of tt to get an open plot

Oh, alright. So, theoretically, if I'll make a request now, will I be able to pick up a villager as long as they ready? I just need to do a handful of tt to get an open plot

Yeah! I hold onto villagers when they're loaded up until someone can pick them up. if you need a longer notice before your villager is in boxes just lmk

Yeah! I hold onto villagers when they're loaded up until someone can pick them up. if you need a longer notice before your villager is in boxes just lmk
Okay!
In this case...

Resident Rep: Зои
Town: Сансет
Villager Requested: Poppy
NMT/TBT: 30 nmt
I hope I did this right

Resident Rep: Ray Jay
Town: Mata Nui
Villager Requested: Marshal
NMT/TBT: 125 TBT

Thanks!

Hiya!
Resident Rep: Oliver
Town: Mochi
Villager Requested: Tabby
NMT/TBT: 25 TBT
Tysm!

Hi! Ill get Tabby loaded up and will give you a 30min heads up, will be about an hour

Resident Rep: Ray Jay
Town: Mata Nui
Villager Requested: Marshal
NMT/TBT: 125 TBT

Thanks!

Hello! Will get Marshal in boxes after the previous order. Should be about an hour and a half, will message you a 30 min heads up

Resident Rep: Nat
Villager Request: Deirdre
TBT: 25

I realize you are closed at the moment but I wanted to place an order in advance. I am available pretty much all day today and tomorrow and I have one available plot left to place so I can take her any time she is ready if you decide to accept my order. Thank you! :)

Resident Rep: Nat
Villager Request: Deirdre
TBT: 25

I realize you are closed at the moment but I wanted to place an order in advance. I am available pretty much all day today and tomorrow and I have one available plot left to place so I can take her any time she is ready if you decide to accept my order. Thank you! :)

Hi ty for ur order! I'll be moving villagers in and out within next few hours and send u a 30min heads up before she's in boxes

Hi ty for ur order! I'll be moving villagers in and out within next few hours and send u a 30min heads up before she's in boxes
Thanks! Your shop has been a blessing. I'll send over the bells for her now if you don't mind. No rush. :)

Back