Selling Tickles' *NEW* Amiibo Villagers | STATUS: CLOSED ~ TAKING REQUESTS

Congrats on being 2nd giveaway winner! I can get started on Skye right away if you're available to pick up tonight.
thank you so, so much! i'm working on freeing up a plot for her right now! it might take a bit, but i should be able to get her tonight. please feel free to prioritize others though, i don't want to keep you waiting!

Resident rep: Ashley
Town: Honey Cove
Villager Requested: Pietro

hi i’d like to join the giveaway if there’s still spots available!

Resident rep: Ashley
Town: Honey Cove
Villager Requested: Pietro

hi i’d like to join the giveaway if there’s still spots available!

Hello! Congrats on being 3rd giveaway winner. The last two winners need some time to get villagers out so I can start on Pietro if you're available to pick up within an hour :)

Hello! Congrats on being 3rd giveaway winner. The last two winners need some time to get villagers out so I can start on Pietro if you're available to pick up within an hour :)
yep i have an open plot ready to go! thank you!

Resident Rep: Yunki
Island Name: Boksunga
Villager Requested: Marshal please!

I hope you had a good birthday! I'm still new so I don't have a lot of TBT or NMT so I'm really grateful I still have an opportunity to get a villager I want.

Resident Rep: Yunki
Island Name: Boksunga
Villager Requested: Marshal please!

I hope you had a good birthday! I'm still new so I don't have a lot of TBT or NMT so I'm really grateful I still have an opportunity to get a villager I want.

Hi! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes <3 and congrats on being 4th giveaway winner! Currently working on trades but can get Marshal to you tonight-will send 30min heads up before he's in boxes.

Resident rep: Elixed
Town: Gravity
Villager Requested: Roald

Super new to TBT, so sorry if I misunderstand anything. I currently have Bam in boxes. If chosen, would I just need to time travel to tomorrow to free up the plot? Thanks so much and happy birthday. =]

Resident rep: Elixed
Town: Gravity
Villager Requested: Roald

Super new to TBT, so sorry if I misunderstand anything. I currently have Bam in boxes. If chosen, would I just need to time travel to tomorrow to free up the plot? Thanks so much and happy birthday. =]

Hi! Welcome to the forums and thank you for the birthday wishes :) You are the 5th request so Roald is yours and yes, just TT to tomorrow and the plot will be open. I'll send you a 30min heads up before Roald's in boxes.

Hi! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes <3 and congrats on being 4th giveaway winner! Currently working on trades but can get Marshal to you tonight-will send 30min heads up before he's in boxes.
Of course! Thank you so much, take your time and I really appreciate the heads up!
Thank you so much! If it's possible, could I actually get Apollo instead? If you've already begun the process however I'm happy to still take Marshal since I really do love them both! Sorry to trouble you.

Of course! Thank you so much, take your time and I really appreciate the heads up!

Thank you so much! If it's possible, could I actually get Apollo instead? If you've already begun the process however I'm happy to still take Marshal since I really do love them both! Sorry to trouble you.

Hi no problem, I was just about to work on your order so I'll make a note of that. Will you be free to pick up in about an hour or so?

Hi! I'm really interested in Pancetti!!!
Post automatically merged:

Resident rep: Conrad
Island name: Bababù
Interested in: Pancetti

Hi! I'm really interested in Pancetti!!!
Post automatically merged:

Resident rep: Conrad
Island name: Bababù
Interested in: Pancetti

Hi, sorry the giveaway has reached max 5 people! I may hold other discounted sales within the next few weeks but still planning that out.

Hi, sorry the giveaway has reached max 5 people! I may hold other discounted sales within the next few weeks but still planning that out.
Oh! I can pay full price and it definitely does not have to be soon!

Oh! I can pay full price and it definitely does not have to be soon!

Omg I just remembered that she's already one of my villagers LOL. I've been meaning to replace her w one of my amiibos and I'd be happy to give you to her for free as she's unoriginal. If you'd like an original Pancetti I can boot her out and load her back up.

Resident Rep: Alorable
Town name: whetfurtz
Interested in: S tier villager Stitches
Paying in: 100tbt

Hi, thank you for your order! I'm currently processing giveaway orders and can maybe get to yours tonight if I am able to. Would you be ok with picking up Stitches tomorrow if I am unable to get to your request?

Hi, thank you for your order! I'm currently processing giveaway orders and can maybe get to yours tonight if I am able to. Would you be ok with picking up Stitches tomorrow if I am unable to get to your request?
Possibly! I've had an open plot for 2 days so hopefully it stays empty!

Back