• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Thoughts on Sanrio Villagers??

Opinion on Sanrio Characters?

• I have one

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I have multiple

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • I want one or multiple

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • I have none and don't want any

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • They're awesome / adorable!

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • They're okay / any other villager / not my personal cup of tea

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • I don't like them for whatever reason

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I only like some villagers

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • I only want the Sanrio items

Votes: 26 23.4%

• Total voters
they're fine but i wish they were based off their actual sanrio species, a hello kitty villager would've been adorable but instead she's relegated to...that gorilla thing. out of what we have available, i like chelsea (who reminds me of shaymin), chai, and etoile.

I have Etoile and Chai. They are cute and it's easy to decorate around their homes since there's furniture themed around them. The others I'm less fond of, honestly.

I like the Sanrio villagers - they dont fit my main island aesthetic, but my second island is fantasy themed, so I have several of them there!

i find them adorable! i don't have any on my island at the moment, however i've always been fascinated by étoile. one of my friends has her, and she's extremely adorable. honestly i think i'm just a sucker for the sheep villagers. but yeah, i do think the sanrio villagers are very cute :D

I just love Rilla she's an icon lmao. But the other designs don't wow me and I bought my cards for the furniture. I did hope for a while they would make a Part II though, with characters like Pochacco, Gudetama, Kuromi et al.

I just love Rilla she's an icon lmao. But the other designs don't wow me and I bought my cards for the furniture. I did hope for a while they would make a Part II though, with characters like Pochacco, Gudetama, Kuromi et al.
I would love to see something with gudetama!

I only like Etoile, Marty, and Toby the most.
Toby isn't on my island, but I do have him at the HHP place.

Toby's cute, and I really like his corresponding furniture. Rilla's pretty striking, but I'm more amused by her appearance than anything. I don't care for the others

Etoile is the cutest frikkin thing I've ever seen. Her little face is SO adorable and when she sings ... I just can't stand it. Her personality is super sweet and she says funny and charming things. I love Sanrio characters and love that you can have all of the stuff without having to have all of the amiibo characters.

Chai is cute too and I like that if you give her a hat from the game, her tea cup will go away while the hat is on. If it stayed on, that would have ruined any custom outfits in my opinion.

Like many others have said, all of the characters are cute except for poor Rilla.

They aren't my thing, but I do like some of the items their presence adds to the games, particularly the clothing. I have no interest in having any of them as residents in this game, nor in any of my New Leaf towns.

I like Chai the most among them because of the teacup on her head. Étoile's not bad, probably second place. Marty's third I guess because of his little hat. Rilla's right behind Marty; I'm not crazy about her, but I do like the Gorillas more than the general public seems to, so I don't strongly dislike her. Don't like Toby or Chelsea at all.

Rilla and Toby are my personal favourites but other than that I don't really care that much for them. They feel a bit over designed for me in terms of looks. Chelsea is the worst offender of that particular issue for me with Chai following right behind her.

The items are really nice though despite being essentially just sanrio merch. Since I don't have the cards I don't use a lot of the furniture either though. Trading online is such a hassle and I enjoy AC more as a single player experience. Maybe one day I'll rip the bandaid off and buy all the items to be done with it.

I'm not a big fan of the characters, but I like the furniture and will use some of it for my café and a more fantasy-oriented character.

I love Etoile. And I'm currently debating whether to have a celestial themed island or not. If I decide to go with it, she'd fit right in. I'd like Chelsea too, if she had a different color scheme. As for the rest, I'm indifferent towards them. I think Chai and Tia would make great friends, but other than that, meh.

The Sanrio villagers are soooooo adorable! I'd definitely get them on my island if I didn't have a dreamie list that isn't worth changing. They're all perfect for a kidcore island, though! Except Toby.

The Sanrio villagers are soooooo adorable! I'd definitely get them on my island if I didn't have a dreamie list that isn't worth changing. They're all perfect for a kidcore island, though! Except Toby.
Tobie hate is not tolerated in this household 😡😡😡 (/joking)

Maybe I would be more excited for the Sanrio villagers have the personalities been new. I am not hating, I am just being really honest here.

I'm sure it's been said before, but I so wish the character species matched what they're based off of

I have recently ordered the cards and I'll probably wait on moving in any villager, I mostly got them for the items.

I like most of the Sanrio villagers and feel that they fit in fine if you change their clothes. Chai, Chelsea, and Etoile are my favorites. Etoile more for the furniture, and love Chai's design. I think it's cute to pair her with Tia.

I do wish they followed more in line with the original species.

Back