Things you'd like to have/own one day?

Owning a grand piano would be stellar. Looking far ahead, I'd like a high quality double bass and an electric sanshin. In the near future, I'm hoping to get an authentic Hartford Whalers hockey jersey and a copy of Age of Calamity. ;)

I'd love to have a nice little house with a big yard... and two big dogs to roam it. 🤍

what are some things that you hope someday you'll be able to have? or maybe something that's expensive but eventually you hope to afford and buy it?

I thought about this while watching a video about the arcade cabinet of Polybius. now I don't specifically wish to own a coveted Polybius arcade cabinet, but I hope that someday I'll be able to own one of those old arcade cabinets that you might find in the 1980s (like Ms./Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, Galaga, etc.) I don't know how much they're going for these days but I do know that they often sell for a couple thousand (US) dollars. I obviously can't afford one right now, but I'll get one someday!

my ultimate goal in life, however, (in terms of possessions) is to own two things: 1. a beautiful grand piano, and 2. a Volkswagen bus. yes, my friends, that is the dream! my profession is playing piano so I would LOVE to have a full size grand piano in my future house! and I've been a big fan of classic VWs since I was 12-13 years old, so owning one is almost a childhood dream of mine!
my own house!! i want to live without having to pay rent monthly...i want to be able to do wjatever i want in my house, hang as many stuff in the walls as i want, have as many pets as i want, being able to paint the walls since im an artist etc..!!! thats a very huge thing though...

A driver's licence. Mine expired and I actually have no need to drive anywhere but answering the question technically, I'd like to have one, ...one day...

One day I will own a bunch of huskies. A pack of them. They will all look like wolves and I'll live with them in the woods or something and everyone will be like "Hey that lady has WOLVES! She's WOLF LADY" and that will become my thing.

I think I own all the things I really want to own. I mean, if money were no object, I'd probably own nicer versions of the things I have but I like what I have. If I had more money, I'd probably pay for more services and take more vacations rather than buy more stuff. I haven't been on vacation in a long time because it seems like a waste of money to me.

I'd like to have a big trampoline one day. One that is somehow safe and won't injure me. I think it would be an amazing way to release all my autistic energy.

A house. We’ve been trying and it just hasn’t happened for us yet. 😭

A Kate Spade bag. They’re just so cute!

• A Nintendo Switch OLED. I play primarily in handheld and my V1 switch is getting old/battery life is dwindling
  • A MacBook laptop
  • An iPad (have never had one)
  • An upgraded iPhone, I currently have an iPhone 8 Plus
  • a new Kindle
  • A Fitbit Versa 2 or 3
So yeah lots of tech stuff

Non-tech stuff:
  • A gaming chair for my living room
  • More clothes
  • a nice new ring, like a Claddagh ring
  • An Enya acoustic/electric ukulele

I want my own website. A nice little place to post webcomics with some non-intrusive adspace on the side to pay for itself. Maybe even cheap merch down the line.
But before that I'll need the talent to make a visually pleasing webcomic, and the courage to put myself out there. But since those aren't material, they might not count for this thread.

I just want a house. But the housing market where I am makes it impossible to buy one unless you're really rich. Houses are over 1 million dollars, and that's not even a big house. If we are to get an affordable house, we'd have to move very far away from this city I love and call home. It's very sad :( But I don't want to rent forever. We are just giving our money to another person instead of investing in us. And rent isn't cheap either.

a house a fix it Felix arcade cabinet. They're super cool and suuuper expensive and hard to find

I’ll say having an apartment of my own would be nice. A house isn’t really in the question. I would just like to be able to say I have my own apartment in a location I want to be in.

The big Gen Z wish of an affordable house in a metropolitan area with 0 student debt

I would like to own a VR headset. It is too impractical in my current setup, though. Not to mention, too expensive.

Back