Snow Bunny
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
what are some things that you hope someday you'll be able to have? or maybe something that's expensive but eventually you hope to afford and buy it?

I thought about this while watching a video about the arcade cabinet of Polybius. now I don't specifically wish to own a coveted Polybius arcade cabinet, but I hope that someday I'll be able to own one of those old arcade cabinets that you might find in the 1980s (like Ms./Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, Galaga, etc.) I don't know how much they're going for these days but I do know that they often sell for a couple thousand (US) dollars. I obviously can't afford one right now, but I'll get one someday!

my ultimate goal in life, however, (in terms of possessions) is to own two things: 1. a beautiful grand piano, and 2. a Volkswagen bus. yes, my friends, that is the dream! my profession is playing piano so I would LOVE to have a full size grand piano in my future house! and I've been a big fan of classic VWs since I was 12-13 years old, so owning one is almost a childhood dream of mine!

I pretty much have everything I want, actually. I’m not super into acquiring material possessions.

But for the sake of the question I’ll say owning a house would be nice.

I pretty much have everything I want, actually. I’m not super into acquiring material possessions.
tbh I kinda use my possessions as a sort-of emotional crutch lol, I feel like I would be more emotionally lost if I didn't have all these things around that make me happy (honestly hoping that changes in the future). plus having goals like this just gives me something to look forward to when everything in life seems so stagnant.

butwhile there are a lot of things I enjoy, there are only a few main things that I probably couldn't live without. one of those being an old VW lol

-Better clothes and accessories that fit my fashion sense better
-More silly bandzz
-More plushies or stuffed animals
-I'd like to own a GCN again
-GBA and some games for it
-All the Pokemon games
-technically i have this already but i'm waiting on an electric guitar
-Boxed DVD sets of every show I love
-A nice quality keyboard
-A nice quality piano

I love the VW bus! I don't know that I could ever picture myself actually owning one but I totally understand the appeal.

For me the far off dream of something I would love to have if I was rich would be a hot tub. I just enjoy a good hot soak especially in an outdoor hot tub in the winter time.

• I'm a toy collector so there's some toys I want to add to my collection (baby 2005 furby, bratz music festival jade, strawberry cow pillow pet, fureal friends star lily unicorn, fureal friends torch, fureal friends tiger, scoozie, capsule chix).
  • Lots of game consoles/games (gamecube, wii, wiiu, gameboy, etc.)
  • A good pair of rain boots
  • More fashion to my taste
  • A freaking MINI COOPER! Idek how to drive yet but I want one so bad!

• Owning a house, furnished with a home gym
  • A good PC and two monitors
  • Adjustable standing desk
  • Disney+, Spotify, and YouTube Premium subscriptions
  • Not a tangible item, but I would like to be able to fund a university scholarship/bursary for a first- or second-generation immigrant studying in the program that I graduated from

There's a lot of things I would love to own but can't because of money or circumstances.
  • House with a home gym and hobby rooms. No pool! I don't need a bottomless hole to through my money into.
  • A dog or two. Only have a cat now and my current place does not allow dogs.
  • A certain limited edition bag.
  • So many times on etsy. Crochet patterns, pins, stickers, etc.
  • A standing desk.
  • Kitchen aid stand mixer
  • A cleaning service
  • A second monitor and an arm for my current one
  • Better desk chair
  • Crazy cat stuff for my cat to ignore
Lots of boring adult stuff.

I'm not a very materialistic person, but there are a few things that would really make me happy to have one day. It's highly unlikely that any of these will happen, but one can always hope.

- A horse (I've loved horses ever since I was a little girl but they are so expensive to care for that owning one is pretty much impossible.)
- Chevy Corvette (One of my favorite sports cars of all time. I love most of the models but C4 and up are my preferred styles.)
- A library (It's always been my dream to have a room in my house I could devote to being a library and just go there to snuggle up and read. It would be so relaxing. I practically have enough books to fill it. I just need a spare room and enough shelves.)

I somewhat recently acquired a First4Figures statue of Shadow the Hedgehog and very much would like to own a Sonic one to go alongside him. The statues are very limited and expensive. I would never own more than probably 2 of them.

I'd love to have a good house, job, etc when I'm older, but as for materialistic things I'm kind of into collecting plushies from video games. Especially Splatoon and AC.

But something I REALLY want is a 3D printed Roller weapon from Splatoon 2! It's lifesize, and I could put it in my room! It's around $350 dollars though... plus, it'd just be for decoration since I don't cosplay. I've thought about getting a like $150 Autobomb, though!

I want a switch lite so l can play my own ACNH. That will never come true.
Also wish l could own a Celeste plush collectible if that counts?
And l want to collect the rest of MLP figures that are on my wishlist currently. Yes l love those ponies🤩
Post automatically merged:

• I'm a toy collector so there's some toys I want to add to my collection (baby 2005 furby, bratz music festival jade, strawberry cow pillow pet, fureal friends star lily unicorn, fureal friends torch, fureal friends tiger, scoozie, capsule chix).
  • Lots of game consoles/games (gamecube, wii, wiiu, gameboy, etc.)
  • A good pair of rain boots
  • More fashion to my taste
  • A freaking MINI COOPER! Idek how to drive yet but I want one so bad!
Sounds interesting! I would like to see your collection one day☆

I’d like to own more anime/video game figurines - specifically One Piece, Attack On Titan, the Auron FFX figure. Also, just anime collections since they are so expensive. I want to get the rest of the dvds for durarara x2 and the full set of the first season.

I also need a gaming computer that can handle wow the sims 3 and a bunch of other games (dragon age) without lagging. :)

The ultra rare Sailor Moon Pegasus plush... They rarely even show up on ebay 😱
Plushes are my favorite thing to collect!!
q343QBd.jpg

hoo boy,,, there’s so many things that i’d love to have but i’ll try to keep this list short;

• my own apartment

• a legal name change - xara isn’t my legal name but i really need it to be; after almost 19 years, i think i’ve finally found my identity but until it’s legal, it doesn’t exactly feel official, if that makes sense aha. plus, i’d also like to be emancipated from my father 🙂

• strawberry cow pillow pet,, it’s adorable

• that dinosaur light that changes colour when you hit it - i don’t know who came up with it but i’d like to ask for their hand in marriage 😝

• oodles and oodles of makeup that i don’t need but that i want

• so many clothes,,, but more specifically i’d love a thrasher hoodie + a certain pair of pants from fashionnova c’:

😐Practical boring things
~my own flat
~an electric wheelchair/mobility scooter so i can have more independence again

🤩exciting stuff
~a horse! A goat or two! Chickens! Ahhhhh!
~so many art materials
~an instax where you can do double exposure

Back