• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Things you'd like to have/own one day?

I really want to have a house in the woods with a pasture for farm animals, specifically horses.

A house with some shady secluded gardens behind it. With stone walkways, a trellis, and a pond in the center. No where near having that yet, but one can dream.

I also have a list of pets I want to have one day, including snakes, but unfortunately I live with people who aren't keen on snakes.

a pink gaming chair even though i don’t play very much video games anymore other than animal crossing. i just want it because it looks super comfortable, i want it in pink because that’s one of my favorite colors.

Every Nintendo Console to exist to this day i need to experience the CLASSICS. Also im waiting for nintendo to make a Apollo Plush but sadly i dont think my wish will ever come true :(

:ROFLMAO: A savannah monitor....which means a godly big custom enclosure for his ultimate happiness...that's really my only dream.

Both of the items I'd love to own are little more than dream items, far too expensive for me to ever realistically be able to afford. The first item I'd love to have one day is a fairground organ (also known as a band organ, not to be confused with something like a calliope!). These are the instruments you'd often hear playing at a carousel or other major fairground attraction. Not only do they sound amazing, they are entirely self-playing as well. They work sort of like a music box, except instead of raised bumps on a wheel striking each note, it uses holes in a connected series of thick paper sort of like an old computer punch card system. The organs also have a mechanism that pumps a giant bellows within the machine to give a constant supply of air used to play it. These organs have everything on them too, with a wide assortment of wind instruments and percussion. If you've ever been to the carousel at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk in California, you've heard a real-life band organ playing, as they have several of them playing on rotation. These are amazing machines and I became infatuated with them ever since I first saw them in action in Santa Cruz, but unfortunately even the ones manufactured today are prohibitively expensive, the older ones even more so.

The second item is a bit more affordable in lower conditions, but is still incredibly expensive. It is a $3 gold piece minted at Georgia's old mint at Dahlonega in 1854. I learned about this coin shortly after I first started collecting coins and have wanted one ever since. The $3 gold piece was minted from 1854 to 1889, but was never popular and never really circulated, so not a whole lot of them were made during their years of production. Because of the drop in production the Dahlonega mint never struck this type of coin after 1854, and only made 1,120 of them total that year to boot. Because the mintage figure is so low and so few of them survived to today, even a low grade heavily circulated one would run upwards of $15,000 with a mint state one closer to $100,000+. If I was only allowed to have a single coin for my collection though, this would be it.

Here is an old Marenghi Organ playing "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. While it's not a classic fairground organ song by any means, this video does an excellent job of showing how a fairground organ works. Plus it sounds great too in my opinion!

This is a picture of the 1854 $3 gold piece I'd love to own, mintmarked "D" below the wreath, D standing for "Dahlonega" where the coin was minted.

1854 d 3 dollar.jpg

One day I want to own an amazing selection of clothes that makes me feel confident and amazing cause I feel like I'm still trying to find my style and have a lot of random pieces of clothes that don't really go together lol

Within a couple years I want to get a better job so I can afford a nicer/bigger apartment so I have enough room for a big desk with two monitors (right now I only have one)

I want to expand the gardens and grow even more varieties of produce. Each year I add a little more or customize a part to make it more easier to maintain. It would really be cool to have a sidejob where I could sell all the goods at a stand near my house and have people just pull in to buy their healthy and fresh produce that isn't shot up with all sorts of chemicals.

Well, there is a long list of things which I really wanna get one day in my life. But I can mention a few here which are my top goals:
World tour
Own restaurant
A healthy lifestyle
long life of my parents, family
A nice house with a BEAUTIFUL lawn

Last edited:
there's this old lady the new york post made a video about on youtube, her every possession was pink, from the outside of her house to her dog. my dream is to be her.

(Changing my list from 2022.)

I'd love to have some band shirts. I have a couple, but a few more would be awesome. I'd also like to have my own guitar, since I've been borrowing one from my older brother.

That's about all I can think of at the moment, in terms of material items. A legal name change is also a priority.

Last edited:
This is probably a very generic answer, but like a lot of people have been saying, I would love to eventually have my own place to live. I love my dad and my brother, but I do clash with them very severely. I also feel like they can lack knowledge and awareness about ASD, which is what I have. I am not saying I am gonna cut them out of my life; I do want to have get-togethers with them on a reasonable basis. However, I do think it could help to keep my distance to a certain extent. That and making them more considerate, aware, etc. of ASD. I am not into the whole idea of owning a big-ass mansion. Luxury items like those are overrated. I just want a small, cozy peaceful house. Ideally, I would love to get an isolated house that why I do not have to hear commotion outside AND it can increase the security, as less burglars should be around.

A lot more minor and casual, I would love some plushies of my main fictional crushes/comfort characters, those currently being Tankman and Apollo.

Also, if I may list non-material things, one of the very main things I would like to have (and am trying to work towards as I type) is a career in writing. I've discussed this time and time again on here, but I really just want to spread aware, kindness, peace, etc., and even vent out some of my person experiences that pertain to some of my planned books. 💖

Instruments, lots of instruments!: A Loree Oboe, an English horn, perhaps even a Bass Oboe, a Baritone Saxophone and more recorders. I'd also love more than anything to own a number of historical instruments: Baroque Oboe (almost got one, but sadly my money was a little too tight at the time of the opportunity. *cries*), shawm, crumhorn, cornamuse, rackett (fascinating little instrument!) and an aulos. Also, a harpsichord (my favorite keyboard instrument).

A house in a safe (from both crime and Christian Nationalists) area with a nice, four seasons (but leaning colder) climate.

The perfect furniture and decor for my apartment/future house. Starting with a new desk, because my current one is cheap and unstable. More cute plushies, classic MLP toys, etc.

For tech: A SteamDeck, and an iPhone with much larger storage than the one I have right now. In the future after I learn to drive, a nice, reliable car like a Honda, Nissan or Toyota sedan, preferably electric to be better for the environment.

I hope to find my true love.

First off: Kieran's Pokémon card! It's gonna release in a few days and I can't wait!

Secondly, a New 3DS XL would be cool to own. I had two 3DS models and I miss both of them :(

And lastly (though it's more of a need than a want), I'd love to have a friend. Someone from school and not just online who appreciates me for who I am and doesn't want me to change because I'm autistic. It's hard to find people like that in my high school, and it doesn't help that my social skills are lousy at best. No matter how much material goods I have, it's not gonna be enough to please me. So that's why the most important thing I ask for is a friend.

I'd love to own all of the Paper Mario series games physically (all must be CIB), but they are expensive nowadays.

Rain water collecting system is the only *thing*
I can think of at the moment. And is considered controversial. We recently got some solar panels which was a goal of ours for a long time. We just have to work on getting them up and running now.
I mostly make lists of experiences I want to have. Owning an animal is an experience to me and not a thing, same with gardening, and video games are argued about 'owning' now days but they are experience driven too I guess some maybe they too are a gray area. I could share wishes on the video game stuff.

There are multiple aquatic critters I want to at some point keep in my life time. I'm not gonna list them because it could get long.
I still want to keep some ducks.
I want to expand my gardening room and crops.
I want to keep some house plants again one day but unlikely to happen rn.

Completely unrealistic..
I would like to have a remake/relaunch of the GBA SP and it not be connected to the internet. I would also like to have physical cartridges released for it for old, modern, and new future games to play on it and it not be a limited time mad dash sale of only 3 months. The files could be GB/GBC/GBA. I would accept a digital only thing with the option to turn internet off. But again most would just point at emulation programs, china console hardware, and homebrew games for new games at that point. I felt like the hinges on the GBA SP were actually good and I didn't have a problem with it. I liked the size of the console and it having one screen and it was protected by its clamshell style. Had a rechargeable battery and a backlight.
Though I didn't care for the 3ds era, it was dumb that it was halted when it still made plenty of sales and had plenty of activity. I grasp the why, but still. Not Everyone can fit a tablet in their pocket. Some people like small consoles. There are games locked into the 3ds. Also streaming games sucks.

-A serger or at least a strong sewing machine. The current sewing machine that I have is a bit delicate on the amount of fabric layers it can take at a time. Which means that I can't finish off projects properly unless I hand sew the bulky areas.

-A little free library. I've always wanted to be a steward for a little free library. However, at the moment there are several constraints that are preventing me from ever being one.
  1. Local library is less than a mile away.
  2. I live in a cul-de-sac, so no foot traffic.
  3. Weather during the summer will severely damage the container.
  4. Not currently at the income level that I would want to be at in order to comfortably support this type of commitment.

Back