• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Things Wrong with TBT

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Let's see if anyone else sees anything going wrong with TBT.

Endless spamming
Can't hold a full conversation anymore
Impossible to talk about politics or religion
Too much drama

I'm tired.
School's tomorrow, and I'm still up. Don't care if I get any crap for this.

Bacon Boy said:
Let's see if anyone else sees anything going wrong with TBT.

Endless spamming
Can't hold a full conversation anymore
Impossible to talk about politics or religion
Too much drama

I'm tired.
School's tomorrow, and I'm still up. Don't care if I get any crap for this.
This. And apparently the no flaming rule died.

DRAMA

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAI

OMG Drama is not good.

Who wants cake?

omcake

Speaking of cake, who played portal?

Numner said:
DRAMA

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAI

OMG Drama is not good.

Who wants cake?

omcake

Please remove, "That's a quality post right thar."

Also We were never able to talk about politics/religion before when did this change?

#Garrett said:
Numner said:
DRAMA

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAI

OMG Drama is not good.

Who wants cake?

omcake

xD

Did know one see that I purposely said everything wrong.

>_<

If you talk about religion, some biased idiot comes in and says "screw you". No one ever takes anything seriously anymore...

If you talk about religion, some biased idiot comes in and says "screw you". No one ever takes anything seriously anymore...

Bacon Boy said:
OMG, OMG DUBL POST, OMG I R REPORT U, OMG

OMG.

#Garrett said:
Numner said:
#Garrett said:
Numner said:
DRAMA

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAI

OMG Drama is not good.

Who wants cake?

omcake

xD

Did know one see that I purposely said everything wrong.

>_<
Yes I no, it wasn't funny. Not just that post why you should remove it.
No?
Know?

But what did that third sentence say? I couldn't understand it >_<

#Garrett said:
Numner said:
DRAMA

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAI

OMG Drama is not good.

Who wants cake?

omcake

Also We were never able to talk about politics/religion before when did this change?
I pmed storm about that about 3 months ago, and he told me it's because we have some (now it's a lot) of members that aren't mature enough to handle discussions like this.

stop complaining. why dont you talk to storm if you are so mad about this. and also if you want to talk about politics or religion maybe you could do it in a pm or on another site. or hey here is an idea... GET FRIENDS AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT! i dont mean to be rude or mean but its true. you dont have to complain about this site, make your own if you want to and also you dont have to be here if you dont want to.

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
Numner said:
DRAMA

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAI

OMG Drama is not good.

Who wants cake?

omcake

I pmed storm about that about 3 months ago, and he told me it's because we have some (now it's a lot) of members that aren't mature enough to handle discussions like this.
I'm mature enough, but your conversation does not spark the necessary interest me to discuss it as a mature user. Thus this brings me to joke to keep up my high spirits. This usually train wrecks a topic leaving me feeling like *censored.3.0* ):

And I must reply to every post >-<

reedstr16 said:
stop complaining. why dont you talk to storm if you are so mad about this. and also if you want to talk about politics or religion maybe you could do it in a pm or on another site. or hey here is an idea... GET FRIENDS AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT! i dont mean to be rude or mean but its true. you dont have to complain about this site, make your own if you want to and also you dont have to be here if you dont want to.
If you read his post he PMed storm all about it xP.

Back