• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Things they should seriously add to the Animal Crossing series

I don't know how well this would work, but you should be able to make checks from the ABD. Lets say you won an auction of a villager for 15 million bells. All you would have to do is withdraw the amount from the bank in check form, drop it, and have the other player pick it up, so they could redeem it on their ABD. It would save so much time.

MAP CREATOR/EDITOR!!! Resetting to find a town you like is soooooooooooooo frustrating! You should be able to create your own town layout/fruit/train station color/town hall color/grass, etc.

I just want to change my skin tone. :(
You know without getting a tan, so I look more like my real life self all the time.

Otherwise, toolbox please.

Agreed

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how well this would work, but you should be able to make checks from the ABD. Lets say you won an auction of a villager for 15 million bells. All you would have to do is withdraw the amount from the bank in check form, drop it, and have the other player pick it up, so they could redeem it on their ABD. It would save so much time.

I LOVE this idea!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

MAP CREATOR/EDITOR!!! Resetting to find a town you like is soooooooooooooo frustrating! You should be able to create your own town layout/fruit/train station color/town hall color/grass, etc.

Nintendo wouldn't do that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villager PWP, where YOU get to decide where villagers move in.

Oh lord, yes

Only what I've told you before.

To be able to make purchases from money directly out of your account.

YES! BRING BACK THE SHOPPING CARD!!

I also like the idea about being able to choose your skin color, not everyone is white.

I would also like it if each villager had their own specific personality. All Smug villagers basically act the same exact way. For example, Lucky could always be talking about being a mummy?

Also, making signs a PWP (where villagers are designated to move into) would be AWESOME.

Onto my ideas, if there is an Animal Crossing for the WiiU, I would love it if multiple people from the same village could play at the same time! Makes sense to me as there are 4 villagers and 4 possible players. I'd just rather be able to play multiplayer without having to go with separate towns.

One thing I REALLY want is the ability to directly change the clothing of Villagers. When they have that ugly clothing on, it's really unappealing to look at them at all. You could be like, "Try this on" and they change clothes, you say they look WONDERFUL, and they wear that shirt!

Definitely more customization for clothes. Also, why is it that only fruit can be grouped in bundles? I wish we could group flowers in the same way, and mushrooms. It'd save me so much time when I'm moving hybrids. -a-

YES! BRING BACK THE SHOPPING CARD!!

I also like the idea about being able to choose your skin color, not everyone is white.

I would also like it if each villager had their own specific personality. All Smug villagers basically act the same exact way. For example, Lucky could always be talking about being a mummy?

Also, making signs a PWP (where villagers are designated to move into) would be AWESOME.

Onto my ideas, if there is an Animal Crossing for the WiiU, I would love it if multiple people from the same village could play at the same time! Makes sense to me as there are 4 villagers and 4 possible players. I'd just rather be able to play multiplayer without having to go with separate towns.

One thing I REALLY want is the ability to directly change the clothing of Villagers. When they have that ugly clothing on, it's really unappealing to look at them at all. You could be like, "Try this on" and they change clothes, you say they look WONDERFUL, and they wear that shirt!

I love everything u suggested
But making a unique personality for every villager would take forever
But if Nintendo can make over 600 unique pokemon animations
I'm pretty sure they could...probably

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely more customization for clothes. Also, why is it that only fruit can be grouped in bundles? I wish we could group flowers in the same way, and mushrooms. It'd save me so much time when I'm moving hybrids. -a-

YAS!

If there was a way to move rocks and a PWP to plot where villagers could move in I would be happy. I would also like to have some kind of grid overlay like in an RTS game for putting down PWPs rather than the guessing game we have to play now.

I love everything u suggested
But making a unique personality for every villager would take forever
But if Nintendo can make over 600 unique pokemon animations
I'm pretty sure they could...probably
- - - Post Merge - - -
YAS!

Not exactly. Gamefreak is the company that codes and animates the Pok?mon videogame series. The game is then distributed by Nintendo.

Nintendo's own coding/graphics team make the Animal Crossing series.

This is basically why some 3ds games are crap and others are good. (Of course, some of the Pok?mon games were just bad while others were great.)

FAMILIES OF VILLAGERS.
Why should they all have to live by themselves?!
It would be cool if there were some villager couples that live in the same house together, and maybe some with cute little baby villagers

So if there is a animal crossing for the Wii U than I want it to use those figures things (forgot what they are called)
You get a card with it just like that gamecube and they move in to your campsite!
And best yet they have a few specific lines from them and other villagers!
Hey the only way Nintendo well ever make specific lines for villagers is epic we pay them I think

i'd like the option to choose your skin color in the next ac game because cmon, not everyone is white :u

Get rid of Rover's questions at the start and make a proper character customization so we can decide whether to have eyebrows or not, different eye shapes and skin colours, etc.

I love the toolbox idea. I would also love to see an improvement of where to put PWs. As of now, I count off required spaces for a PW only to have Isabelle shoot it down. That gets exasperating.

How about a porch/deck area on your house that could be decorated exclusively with outdoor items? And a backyard that you could landscape would be nice too!

Back