• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling There You Are! Dreamie Search [ARRIVING: --- ] [IN BOXES: ---] New Town!

Can I get Marina? :O I have a spot open!

FC: 0533-5062-4005
Character Name: Kai
Town Name: Lyamond

Marina is not moving out at the moment and I am afraid I don't do reservations. When she is in boxes I will post and whoever replies first will get her. =)

Rigght... haha whoops.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh hmm, seems gates aren't opened yet?

Kitty is hitting the road!

I am going to stay on for the 10 minutes, then go to bed (Kitty is also lucky). If she's not grabbed up by bedtime, I'll let her have 10 more minutes in the morning tomorrow.

Edit: Okie dokie, I am off to bed. Se everyone at around noon (forum time) tomorrow!

Last edited:
Woo! I'll keep an eye out for when you get back, as if love kitty!
<--My FC is over to the side there, I don't have it memorized
My town name is Sheol
My mayors name is Charon
C:

Kitty is off to a wonderful life in Sheol with Novi. =)

Sylvia has moved in!

Kyle is moving in!

Last edited:
Marina the Normal Octopus is leaving town!

2nr216x.png

no i'll need to put her in my cycling town (bottom of my sig) as I have yet to cycle through 16 villagers - 3 more to go!!!! n_n i love her so much!!! i'm so happyyy!!! it's mikasa and trost

no i'll need to put her in my cycling town (bottom of my sig) as I have yet to cycle through 16 villagers - 3 more to go!!!! n_n i love her so much!!! i'm so happyyy!!! it's mikasa and trost

Great! I have registered you and am opening my cycling town's gates! =) Remember to register the FC on the first post!

okay i'm on my way!! squeeeeeee so exicted >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

tysm!! c:

Marina has set of on a journey to visit Trost for a bit then, move on to Azelea to live with Alice ^_^

The cycle continues!

Boomer the Lazy Flying Penguin is leaving town!

2cwmx6x.png

(giving him 20 minutes because I need to do some chores, he is currently not wearing his original shirt)

EDIT:

Boomer is going to my boyfriend's town to see if he meshes with the vibe there. =P On we cycle!

Last edited:
I'll take Peanut! Thanks for letting me know!

FC: 2878-9595-2995
Character Name: Felix
Town Name: Mortem

Last edited:
Back