• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling There You Are! Dreamie Search [ARRIVING: --- ] [IN BOXES: ---] New Town!

I would not like her but if u have more may I I have her in my town

The way my thread works is first come first serve, so I am only giving away Flora right now. When you see me announce a villager that you want, all you have to do is be the first to post your FC, Town name and Mayor's name and you will get the villager.

I would love Flora!
I have space in my town.
FC: 4914-4691-0082
Mayor Autumn
Town of Hawaii

Flora is yours!

Last edited:
I have her in my town. You can have her if you like :)

That would be wonderful! Is she in boxes right now? Or do I have a little time to make room in my main town?

EDIT : make sure that you use the cycling FC on the first post. =)

Last edited:
Shes not in boxes at the moment. And isnt planning on moving either. But I will pm you when she is! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it says that you havent added my friend code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh. That would be why then XD

Shes not in boxes at the moment. And isnt planning on moving either. But I will pm you when she is! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it says that you havent added my friend code.

Are you using the cycling FC on the first post?
0447-5665-0663

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hooray! Flora is off to Hawaii for fun in the sun! =)

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am thinking of resetting and getting a town with a new name. =P I like it when my villagers are from different places and sing different songs. =D So unless there's a huge "PLEASE NO. My dreamie soandso is in your current town! =<" I will be resetting in about 15 minutes.

NO! THE BAE!! KYLE!!

I would really appreciate it if I could have him...

If not, and you wanna reset already, I understand...

Last edited:
Back