• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already 100% sure I am going to be bitten by a zombie so I am trying to prepare for that

This event looks incredible! Let the spookiness begin........wait.......what?

IMG_0338.jpg

1. The waterproof.

In case I got wet and a good camoflage as well.

2. The torch.

Well presumably it's quite dark in a haunted forest, and I don't wanna bump into any Zombies.

3. The Wet wipes

Just in case I get some dangerous unknown substance on my body.

4. The Earplugs.

To drown out thesound of the forest.

5. The watch.

I need to know what's a good time to sleep and what isn't.

You may have noticed I didn't have a weapon in that list. This is because even if I had Excalibur I couldn't ward off a skeleton so a kitchen knife certainly won't do it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh **** it's upside down. Sorry about that :D

Last edited:
View attachment 186913

1. The waterproof.

In case I got wet and a good camoflage as well.

2. The torch.

Well presumably it's quite dark in a haunted forest, and I don't wanna bump into any Zombies.

3. The Wet wipes

Just in case I get some dangerous unknown substance on my body.

4. The Earplugs.

To drown out thesound of the forest.

5. The watch.

I need to know what's a good time to sleep and what isn't.

You may have noticed I didn't have a weapon in that list. This is because even if I had Excalibur I couldn't ward off a skeleton so a kitchen knife certainly won't do it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh **** it's upside down. Sorry about that :D

i think this is in the wrong thread. i think this is the thread that your post belongs in, so you might want to go and post it there if you haven't already. :)

Where is everyone getting the golden shovel/music note collectibles from? Are they from the challenge?

Ooooh this looks fantastic and very appropriately eerie! Gorgeous artwork and cool setup - I love it!!!

This seems like a very fun event and the new collectibles look cool. <3 Thank you, staff, you guys rock! ^_^

Thanks to all the staff for making such a cool event! I'm having so much fun and all of the new collectibles are so nice. I never imagined there would be so many! Also I have a music note collectible my life is now complete <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back