• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Agreed. I love having a spooky theme all the time, but we should have like, day time and night time spooky themes.

I love this theme so much. I wish they made themes for all occasions, like on Christmas and stuff.

Okay, that's absolutely amazing.

Still haven't decided whether I'll join in or not. Probably won't have the time.

It's fun and there's candy to be won! I'm glad you enjoyed my submission, it's covered in glitter too which was hard to capture

can we keep this skin forever? :eek:

This event has been really awesome! I am seriously loving my first Halloween here <3

Even though I was here in early 2015, I missed like, all of the holidays and events.

I'm having alot of fun, and I just adore the purple candy. I also love the new candy backgrounds. The grey really makes our pretty candies pop! Thanks alot to the staff for putting together such a huge event, with great art, stories, and fun. And lets not forget about the woods. Our favorite place to unwind and just go crazy! <3

Last edited:
how do i join in on this?

Head into "The woods", and enter "The edge of the woods". From there, you'll have to complete certain tasks, in order to open up the next board. Once the next board has opened up, complete the activity required to move on, and another board will open after you receive your prizes. Rinse, and repeat. It's very fun and easy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?392479-The-Journey-Begins-The-Edge-of-The-Woods

This link will take you to the first challenge! :) Have fun!

Welp, I'll come back to the forum when this "event" is over.
People tend to lose their minds when The Woods opens up and I don't feel like seeing/dealing with all that crazy. xD

So I have a question. I went to the entrance of the woods found the task completed the task and posted at 9:30 this morning it's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon now I'm just wondering when are they when does the next task open? I thought once we posted it automatically unlock to the next one if that's not the case can someone please explain this to me pretty please?

So I have a question. I went to the entrance of the woods found the task completed the task and posted at 9:30 this morning it's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon now I'm just wondering when are they when does the next task open? I thought once we posted it automatically unlock to the next one if that's not the case can someone please explain this to me pretty please?
Mods have to manually let you advance by sending you one of those yellow collectibles. Sadly it can take a few hours rip

Mods have to manually let you advance by sending you one of those yellow collectibles. Sadly it can take a few hours rip

Ahhhhh bummer. Well rip to this event I guess. I don't even see any mods on. I was at work from 3-12 last night so I didn't get to start until this morning. I go in again at 5:30-11:30 tonight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back