• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DaCoSim

It's just like Heyden said! I submitted something around 12am or 1am last night, and have yet to receive my things. The mods have to manually send us our stuff after checking our submissions. If things were sent automatically, by a bot or something, people could totally bullcrap entries and get their stuff while others work hard for it. In other words, it's probably possible that people could abuse the system. That's why each submission is personally checked by a mod, and then your stuff is sent! They have lives of course though, so we all just gotta be patient, even if it kills us lol. :p

@DaCoSim

It's just like Heyden said! I submitted something around 12am or 1am last night, and have yet to receive my things. The mods have to manually send us our stuff after checking our submissions. If things were sent automatically, by a bot or something, people could totally bullcrap entries and get their stuff while others work hard for it. In other words, it's probably possible that people could abuse the system. That's why each submission is personally checked by a mod, and then your stuff is sent! They have lives of course though, so we all just gotta be patient, even if it kills us lol. :p

Ahhh thx guys. Guess they're on in the evenings. You guys have fun!!! Getting my costume ready for work tonight.

Ahhh thx guys. Guess they're on in the evenings. You guys have fun!!! Getting my costume ready for work tonight.

I hope you have a very fun and spooky time at work! It's great when a workplace knows how to give their employees a fun time, if they're working through the holidays, especially!

So I have a question. I went to the entrance of the woods found the task completed the task and posted at 9:30 this morning it's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon now I'm just wondering when are they when does the next task open? I thought once we posted it automatically unlock to the next one if that's not the case can someone please explain this to me pretty please?

Already been said by a couple of people but we do have to manually check the entries and give the prizes out ourselves, and I know we've all been pretty busy the past few hours

That being said, I'm here now so it looks like a few candies will be let loose ;).

Last edited:
Already been said by a couple of people but we do have to manually check the entries and give the prizes out ourselves, and I know we've all been pretty busy the past few hours

That being said, I'm here now so it looks like a few candies will be let loose ;).

Thx Peter! I just wasn't sure. I actually went in the members area to find Nat thinking maybe I was supposed to go to him. Bows head in shame lol!!!

I hope you guys keep this open for a while...I haven't been able to move forward in hours...

I hope you guys keep this open for a while...I haven't been able to move forward in hours...

Me too! I submitted my last entry almost 24 hours ago, I think that was when? It was like 12 am to 1 am. I would be so freaking bummed if I didn't get the candy I wanted the most.

Me too! I submitted my last entry almost 24 hours ago, I think that was when? It was like 12 am to 1 am. I would be so freaking bummed if I didn't get the candy I wanted the most.

Looks like I replied to you requesting more information, check out the thread to see what's missing from your submission!

can we still participate? a bit late to the party ;A;
Definitely! There should be plenty of time left. Come and join us on the expedition :)

Looks like I replied to you requesting more information, check out the thread to see what's missing from your submission!

Definitely! There should be plenty of time left. Come and join us on the expedition :)

Oh how embarrassing! I didn't realize I had to have the temporary collectibles active in order to see the board. I never noticed your reply. I shall fix it asap! Thank you!

Don't really know where to post this, but who is saying "candyyy!" in the audio clip? I assume one of the staff members.

I posted my entry over hours ago and didn't receive anything, did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back