• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Guess they are just temps then XD Nvm my previous question

Now heres a question that I would love to know...

Are the candies available in shop tommorow? Also, are purple and orange gonna be even more expensive than the blue, and if so, are they tradeable as well?

+ Jack doll price XD I hope its not too high...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are the candies available in shop tommorow? Also, are purple and orange gonna be even more expensive than the blue, and if so, are they tradeable as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

purple and orange candies i assume are tradeable and will most likely sell for more

The shiny new candies on display will only available this year to those whom conquer the thrilling tasks at hand. In the future, the spirits may relent their grip, but it is not always clear.

Way better idea than restocks, thank you! Also nice new candy bg

Pretty confused about these challenges in The Woods I saw mentioned a couple pages back for the limited time prizes. Am I missing something in plain sight or did these challenges end already?

holy **** how did i forget about the woods and the halloween event
theres like
a kajillion new collectibles
i spent all my tbt on shrooms </3

When will the event end? I'd be really disappointed if I don't get very far, because I had to start a day or so late :/

Figures my week had to be hectic as Hell.

When will the event end? I'd be really disappointed if I don't get very far, because I had to start a day or so late :/

Figures my week had to be hectic as Hell.

i've had the same issue, today is the first time ive been able to log on in a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back