The Woods Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already 100% sure I am going to be bitten by a zombie so I am trying to prepare for that

This event looks incredible! Let the spookiness begin........wait.......what?

IMG_0338.jpg

1. The waterproof.

In case I got wet and a good camoflage as well.

2. The torch.

Well presumably it's quite dark in a haunted forest, and I don't wanna bump into any Zombies.

3. The Wet wipes

Just in case I get some dangerous unknown substance on my body.

4. The Earplugs.

To drown out thesound of the forest.

5. The watch.

I need to know what's a good time to sleep and what isn't.

You may have noticed I didn't have a weapon in that list. This is because even if I had Excalibur I couldn't ward off a skeleton so a kitchen knife certainly won't do it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh **** it's upside down. Sorry about that :D

Last edited:
View attachment 186913

1. The waterproof.

In case I got wet and a good camoflage as well.

2. The torch.

Well presumably it's quite dark in a haunted forest, and I don't wanna bump into any Zombies.

3. The Wet wipes

Just in case I get some dangerous unknown substance on my body.

4. The Earplugs.

To drown out thesound of the forest.

5. The watch.

I need to know what's a good time to sleep and what isn't.

You may have noticed I didn't have a weapon in that list. This is because even if I had Excalibur I couldn't ward off a skeleton so a kitchen knife certainly won't do it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh **** it's upside down. Sorry about that :D

i think this is in the wrong thread. i think this is the thread that your post belongs in, so you might want to go and post it there if you haven't already. :)

Where is everyone getting the golden shovel/music note collectibles from? Are they from the challenge?

Ooooh this looks fantastic and very appropriately eerie! Gorgeous artwork and cool setup - I love it!!!

This seems like a very fun event and the new collectibles look cool. <3 Thank you, staff, you guys rock! ^_^

Thanks to all the staff for making such a cool event! I'm having so much fun and all of the new collectibles are so nice. I never imagined there would be so many! Also I have a music note collectible my life is now complete <3

Are those coin collectibles, shovels, etc permanent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back