The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I can't think of an event where there were 0 restocks. At the TBT fair (which is similar in structure to this event) there is usually at least one small restock. However if there is a restock, it isn't necessarily guaranteed to be European friendly. I really hope something works out for all you Europe folks :(

thanks vanessa, same here. I can easily sneak off at work or just pop on whenever not in class but yesh 1 am nope, this week been hell writing my paper and weekend been meh so gotta sleep :(

Honestly I can't think of an event where there were 0 restocks. At the TBT fair (which is similar in structure to this event) there is usually at least one small restock. However if there is a restock, it isn't necessarily guaranteed to be European friendly. I really hope something works out for all you Europe folks :(

Thank you Vanessa for replying! I think I'll just stay in bed tonight then and check tomorrow morning if anything's left or wait for the restock :)

Thank you Vanessa for replying! I think I'll just stay in bed tonight then and check tomorrow morning if anything's left or wait for the restock :)

yeah same, or if restock time is bad i'll just throw it into raffle tix or whatever left i can sell ig...

yeah same, or if restock time is bad i'll just throw it into raffle tix or whatever left i can sell ig...

There's still 5% of me contemplating putting an alarm at 1AM, but I've been feeling under the weather so it'd be a smarter move not to do so. If all else fails I'll also do raffle tickets and perhaps a candy to resell. Decisions, decisions ;)

There's still 5% of me contemplating putting an alarm at 1AM, but I've been feeling under the weather so it'd be a smarter move not to do so. If all else fails I'll also do raffle tickets and perhaps a candy to resell. Decisions, decisions ;)

yeah, i mean i could do that but my instinct is telling me no and i feel like i'd need the sleep better than a pixel doll lol. but ya just hoping for a restock or raffle tix rn

yeah, i mean i could do that but my instinct is telling me no and i feel like i'd need the sleep better than a pixel doll lol. but ya just hoping for a restock or raffle tix rn

Haha, when you put it that way.. ;)

Oh wow 250 candies. I think my guess was 210 or somethin along the 200 lines. I counted 60 candies in the photo shown, the times that by 3, and adjusted to what I felt was appropriate. So glad I ended up getting 3 tokens for that phew.

Can a mod of admin tell us if there will be a restock?
I'm in Australia and staying up is taking a toll.

I only want to know so I'm not wasting time.

Thank you. ^_^

Can a mod of admin tell us if there will be a restock?
I'm in Australia and staying up is taking a toll.

I only want to know so I'm not wasting time.

Thank you. ^_^

yeah i'd like to know too like obv cant stay up now but if i should wait for a restock or no later on

I was very happy because I took the last or 2nd last purple bat potion. (I saw about an hour before the Purple Bat Potions sold out there were only 2 left.)

rip i thought token distribution was now but i also learned what daylight savings finally meant and that means this is happening next hour hdksjdks

rip i thought token distribution was now but i also learned what daylight savings finally meant and that means this is happening next hour hdksjdks

It's funny knowing the fact you could've already gotten a strange doll if you won counting cavities.

It's funny knowing the fact you could've already gotten a strange doll if you won counting cavities.

yeah, but we cant have it all, can we :rolleyes:
also the number 250 was definitely off my radar, it was too good of a number for me lmao

I'm honestly nervous. I doubt they will give us the tokens exactly at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back