The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah i honestly didnt expect the number to be a pretty number (aka divisible by 5)
i'm glad i had an app on my laptop that did pixel measurements (i had it for research-related stuff) so i did a lil bit of volume ratio and ideally the jar could've held like 290 of the candies.

of course in the end i still had to guess how big the spaces between the candies were. i ended up with 281 as a guess, (i underestimated the spaces in between, lol) but i still got 4 tokens so that's cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also dang, I wish the remaining tokens werent distributed at the same time. im 2 tokens short of a strange doll and i want it now hfsdklf

How do I see how many I earned? I was pretty off.

Purple bat potions are now sold out! hopefully there's a restock after tomorrow, I was hoping to get one :p

Gotta wait until November 3rd for that dark candy... oof

as someone who lives like 12 hours away from america and doesn't understand daylight savings,
how do i make of the time info hhdsjkhfl do I also have to adjust an hour or something,,

as someone who lives like 12 hours away from america and doesn't understand daylight savings,
how do i make of the time info hhdsjkhfl do I also have to adjust an hour or something,,

Well they put EDT then EST (eastern daylight time vs eastern savings time?), so just convert which ever one it is into your Timezone. I think the last 2 are EST so just convert that

Well they put EDT then EST (eastern daylight time vs eastern savings time?), so just convert which ever one it is into your Timezone. I think the last 2 are EST so just convert that

when i searched both EDT and EST conversion to my time, sometimes it autocorrects EST to EDT because "[EST] is not currently active in most locations". I have no idea what that means but I guess it's safe to assume EST and EDT are the same? hhh

Gee... Am I the only person who guessed way higher than the correct number? I guessed 321. I did do some kind of math... Not sure now what it was. ^o^;>

Gee... Am I the only person who guessed way higher than the correct number? I guessed 321. I did do some kind of math... Not sure now what it was. ^o^;>

Oh cool I guessed 123 so we’re opposites haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

when i searched both EDT and EST conversion to my time, sometimes it autocorrects EST to EDT because "[EST] is not currently active in most locations". I have no idea what that means but I guess it's safe to assume EST and EDT are the same? hhh

I think EST is EDT with an extra hour. Also EST should be going on the 3rd. So it wasn’t active when you searched but it will be for the future events. So just use EST and a different time converter if it’s being weird. Or tell me your Timezone and I can convert it if you want.

Edit: to clarify EDT and EST are different things, so if you use EDT you’re gonna be behind an hour.

Last edited:
I can't wait for new horrorizons to reveal the staff favourites! I didn't get to go through them all but a decent number of them were really good!

video! video! video! like the gummy worms!!! or just re link the gummy worm video

As for the pumpkin candies, that's up to LaBelleFleur!
I totally would, but they were really gross so I threw out the ones I put my hands all over counting and took the extras to a Halloween party last weekend to offload them as a tasty treat.

EDT is an hour ahead of EST so they are not the same. We are about to switch back to EST in literally a few minutes so your time zone converter should work then. Daylight savings time is a pain!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, I went too high as well. I got 300 with my flawed math, then at the last second I added in 31 and guessed 331. Don't know why I did that. It just sounded like a nice number.

80*2 +24

or

46 *2.5 + 24 *2

163 + 184 /2

174 cuz i like it more

9 *14 + 9 * 6
126 + 54

don't ask me what they mean^

Maaan I got 4, knew there were more than to the eyes.. guess i got back into old fairs mood :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back