• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny how the purple candy was released before the blue candy.

I find it funny how the purple candy was released before the blue candy.

People spending too much time in Photoshop/FireAlpaca/art software messing with layers :p Nah, it's been real neat to see what people can do in a short time though rather than messing too much with it.

Last edited:
Basically I'm just raging at the people who bought five Purple Candies at once probably just to sell the extras at ridiculous prices. I only wanted one to keep. That's all. :/

Last edited:
Yeah scalpers ahoy but that's sadly the market. I bought one for collecting purposes and LE I guess.

But yeah I hope we get the blue one soon, I bet people are busy with other last minute stuff or rl stuff so

Basically I'm just raging at the people who bought five Purple Candies at once probably just to sell the extras at ridiculous prices. I only wanted one to keep. That's all. :/

I don't even see the point of reselling them, because you have two choices: either sell them for MORE than what they cost in shop which is a scam, why buy them for more when you can get it for less? , or sell them for cheaper than what they cost in shop which means you aren't getting back all of the bells you spent on buying the candies

so imo it's a lose lose lol, either u make it expensive and no one buys unless they're desperate, or people do buy but you're not making enough.

idk man I'm just really salty I didn't get one

I don't even see the point of reselling them, because you have two choices: either sell them for MORE than what they cost in shop which is a scam, why buy them for more when you can get it for less? , or sell them for cheaper than what they cost in shop which means you aren't getting back all of the bells you spent on buying the candies

so imo it's a lose lose lol, either u make it expensive and no one buys unless they're desperate, or people do buy but you're not making enough.

idk man I'm just really salty I didn't get one

When the event is over and the candies leave the Shop I imagine the prices for the Orange and Purple ones are gonna skyrocket. They were very rare to begin with but now that they're tradeable people are probably gonna take advantage of that.

So... Anyone else curious right now what the last path will be about?
And how limited and pricey the Orange Candy will be?

I'm just here for the orange candy tbh

So... Anyone else curious right now what the last path will be about?
And how limited and pricey the Orange Candy will be?

my guess is spooky avatar and signatures,
but whatever it is, i hope it enables orange candies to be in shop tomorrow on Halloween proper
instead of in November on All-Saints Day!!

(also, i hope the bells get distributed before then too for 2d and 4th paths... ;A; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

make that for all the paths, cant remember how theyre numbered rn, heh

Since the fifth path is voting for the pumpkins, I'm guessing the sixth path might be voting for the Wix pictures. I'm hoping for something that will give some more Bells than that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back