• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I meant by it, a lot of people are going to take their time to make something really detailed and everything so we wont get the candy until last minute. I hope more of us bucket fillers turn in ours before the last minute though, cause I want those candies!

Yeah but I don't think that event's purpose ever has been to be a technical/effects contest but in a way it turned out to be because you've either had too much time, and/or software skills and it's a bit sad. At least this time though we only have a few days and even if they do on the last day of it it's not two weeks polishing.

And yeah in defence this year's Fair event were a lot better too since it premiered different ones, both digital and traditional that more or less deserved it, so yeah.

Last edited:
May I ask when we get the TBT from the second and third path? Just curious...

I can't give an exact time for bells to go out, but I can say that the entries for both of these paths have been reviewed so it hopefully should not be too much longer now. :)

Last edited:
I kind of hope that there is a costume contest as a path because even though I am only dressing as a witch for my actually halloween costume, i just had a brilliant idea for a "tbt" costume and now I HOPE we get one. eheheheheheuheuheuhe if not I might still do it depending on effort i have lel

I kind of hope that there is a costume contest as a path because even though I am only dressing as a witch for my actually halloween costume, i just had a brilliant idea for a "tbt" costume and now I HOPE we get one. eheheheheheuheuheuhe if not I might still do it depending on effort i have lel

go sleep xD

i kinda hope there's not a costume one because i can't really make that here, if not squeeze in those kid ones. xD

None of the remaining paths sound like costume contests, but who knows? I hope there isn't one though since I'd never win. XD

None of the remaining paths sound like costume contests, but who knows? I hope there isn't one though since I'd never win. XD

Temple Tempest didn't sounds like coloring either so I mean... It's more so about the story this time then the actual task, so the same can be true for the next ones!

Last edited:
I'm just hoping I'll get enough TBT in time for the orange candy. I doubt it, though.

I too actually really hope there will be a costume task! Halloween isn't celebrated here but I have a costume idea that I'm dying to try out for this expedition event :D

If it is a costume task, I hope it's digital or we have to draw one, because my family doesn't like/celebrate Halloween so I wouldn't be able to get a costume :(

Am I the only one who would like to have a path where we have to tinker something related to halloween?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back